on the road again...Indiana from the tree updates!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
WOW !!.....All I can say is WOW!!.....Another fine and a little crazy season is passed by, well almost, we may have one more trip up our sleeve !!
JT, it has been a blast as always and I am dang glad you ended it with your Indiana BEAST ! You deserve it brother ,with the endless time and effort we put in the woods in any and all conditions !!!!!

Folks thanks a ton for all the kind words and encouragement, it makes the trips that much better to be able share our craziness with all the fine woodys folks!!

We are already planning next years adventures and brothers and sisters, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT !!!!!!!!:fine::fine::fine:

PS................Might be a little something to follow along with in Janurary???
Just to bridge us over to Turkey season !!!:biggrin3:

Thanks again JT, and man get a job, your killing me !!!!:cry:

:bounce::bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
WOW !!.....All I can say is WOW!!.....Another fine and a little crazy season is passed by, well almost, we may have one more trip up our sleeve !!
JT, it has been a blast as always and I am dang glad you ended it with your Indiana BEAST ! You deserve it brother ,with the endless time and effort we put in the woods in any and all conditions !!!!!

Folks thanks a ton for all the kind words and encouragement, it makes the trips that much better to be able share our craziness with all the fine woodys folks!!

We are already planning next years adventures and brothers and sisters, I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT !!!!!!!!:fine::fine::fine:

PS................Might be a little something to follow along with in Janurary???
Just to bridge us over to Turkey season !!!:biggrin3:

Thanks again JT, and man get a job, your killing me !!!!:cry:

:bounce::bounce:

your woman must have typed all this...or you started last week sometime:D

folks I cant ask for a better hunting partner. no questions asked, we are both in it for the success of the other. no matter who tags out first, there is never a question if the other is getting up and being the guide. it happens, no questions asked.

thanks again brother...see you in a week or so

Perkins

Congrats again to you both, but JT the more I look at that buck you took the better he looks! that is a fine deer man! mature big ole bruiser! you should be very proud of that late season monster!