One lure forever

BassMan31

1/8 mepps aglia with gold blade.

OwlRNothing

Darn! I thought I was the only person to slice up a plastic worm and put a strip on a tiny hook to fish for panfish. :( I thought I was a creative genius. :(
Mr. Fella, I probably overheard you talking about that in some Waffle House in 1979 or something. FWIW, I've also been known ( in a pinch and desperate to fish) to find a hook and line on the bank and use the inside fluff of a used cigarette butt to catch spawning crappie. PRO TIP: Cigarette butt must not be yours! Trade secret right there. Send $5 to....

glynr329

What is funny some of the lures mentioned.I have never in my life caught a fish. Bettle spin tried again this year don't ever think I will try again. Probably of all mentioned rooster tail had my best luck.

Theturtle

BANNED
Be careful I almost stepped on a water moccasin today

Attachments

• 31EFE033-70D5-4DBD-BEE3-67B9FA2B9CB9.jpeg
    31EFE033-70D5-4DBD-BEE3-67B9FA2B9CB9.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 25

James12

2” rapala if it’s to eat and survive

Buzzbait if I could only fish at night

Z Craw jr if only one lure to bass fish the rest of my life ?

oldfella1962

2” rapala if it’s to eat and survive

Buzzbait if I could only fish at night

Z Craw jr if only one lure to bass fish the rest of my life ?

hmmm......good call on the 2" Rapala! Nearly every single species worth eating will attack a Rapala. Okay, plus I like fishing topwater! (y)

oldfella1962

What is funny some of the lures mentioned.I have never in my life caught a fish. Bettle spin tried again this year don't ever think I will try again. Probably of all mentioned rooster tail had my best luck.

I would think you are cursed if you can't catch anything on a Beetle Spin! :LOL: Rooster Tail are very versatile though, so at least you aren't double cursed.

glynr329

It is funny how people love and catch a ton of fish on different lures. I have caught so many crappie years ago on white jigs get tired of catching them. I have a tackle box full of lures but 90 percent of my bass I catch are caught on June bug lizard or worm.