One More try

Robbie101

Ok, All, I figured id post it one more time. Trying to find out what were going to do here with

the 8 Point Archery Club

Im paying hosting for something that is not being used....So

Are we going to try to do this, or not!!!!!! Im not going to keep paying money for hosting that is not being used...

Let me know............

www.8pointarchery.com

Robbie101

O i guess that would help for people that hadn't seen it before........

We were trying to start up a range here in walton. I have the place, but i cant seem to raise enough money to purchase the targets.........

60Grit

Will you accept low life, begginer trad shooters, with longbows they can barely pull??? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Robbie101

Yes Sir we sure will.........60, it would not matter if you came out with a shoe string, and a grape vine.........

hiawatha

Hey Robbie, Sorry to hear things are going slow for you. It took me two years to pay for my targets with lots of folks telling me "it's a good thing". It takes awhile to get established, just have some patience. You may find you need to foot the funding at first and let the club reimburse you later. If there are no 3D ranges near you, you stand a good chance of making it work. 3D is getting more popular every day.

Robbie101

Thanks Hia........We do have one or two within 25 miles or so i guess.

But, this place is a very pretty place, some hard woods, some pines and etc.....

Just wish i had more money to invest. We have everything there that we need to have some fun. Maybe it will all come around. I guess, if i bought a target a month, by this time next year, id have a half a range or something.......lol

Robbie101

Again, The name was not a take off or anyone, or anything, we came up with that b.c of thats where i took this deer from.......

Attachments

• 8point robbie kill.jpg
    8point robbie kill.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 116