One of the coolest things you’ll see this week

Big7

The Oracle
Cool.

But why not clean up the lake?
That's something "green" I wouldn't mind spending my money on.

across the river

You always have to take stuff
like this with a grain of salt. It says “Nearly 1/3 or North Americas bird population has disappeared since 1970.” However, waterfowl populations overall are up and sans maybe Pintail and Scaup the populations of all species is up pretty substantially over that time period. When you are making a video about a “toxic” industrial pond it doesn’t do you any good to say that waterfowl populations are up due in large part to conservation and sportsman, so they include a total number with twitters birds and the like whose populations is down in large part because of development, not industrial mines and such of which the video focuses.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You always have to take stuff
like this with a grain of salt. It says “Nearly 1/3 or North Americas bird population has disappeared since 1970.” However, waterfowl populations overall are up and sans maybe Pintail and Scaup the populations of all species is up pretty substantially over that time period. When you are making a video about a “toxic” industrial pond it doesn’t do you any good to say that waterfowl populations are up due in large part to conservation and sportsman, so they include a total number with twitters birds and the like whose populations is down in large part because of development, not industrial mines and such of which the video focuses.
Global climate apocalypse

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I mean it's a guy shooting an AR 15 in the water (at nothing) to scare waterfowl off a pond. I think I saw cooler things this week.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I mean it's a guy shooting an AR 15 in the water (at nothing) to scare waterfowl off a pond. I think I saw cooler things this week.
I know you’re mad cause the dawgs played like crap. It’s ok