One off the mountain

Congrats! Did he have a Zwickey broadhead in his shoulder? LOL

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Well done! Tell us about your setup. Broadheads and such.

strothershwacker

Way to go man!! That's a good bear! If you've never met deadened he's a pretty good size feller, so take that into consideration. Yes sir that's a dandy! Very happy for ya! Maybe we'll see in the woods again soon?

CornStalker

Congrats on a Nice bear!

Back40hunter

Great job. Congratulations on a super bear. That will make a nice rug.

Ghost G

Really nice Bear! Congrats!

EyesUp83

The Kifaru pack makes all the difference in the world packing out animals. I love mine. Congrats on an awesome bear
I'm looking for a new pack for use in the mountains for day trips out to 2 day/2night trips. Quarry is deer/ bear...
What are you working with and how do you like it?

Professor

I'm looking for a new pack for use in the mountains for day trips out to 2 day/2night trips. Quarry is deer/ bear...
Mystery Ranch Mule for day hunts and Mystery Ranch Cabinet or Selway for overnight. All 3 are on the guide light frame and have the overload feature for packing out meat. Not cheap, but get a quality pack and you will not regret it.

EyesUp83

Thanks Prof. Its going to be my big purchase for next year.

jbogg

As far as packs go check out the Horn Hunter Full Curl combo. It’s a three-piece modular system. Very well thought out, and it is priced substantially less then many of the others. For a day trip you can choose to use just the pack frame with meat shelf and the small day pack. Or, attach the main pack body and you can do a one week pack in back country Hunt. A very good value for the money.