elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well, it's time for the annual bump. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Started to tag him in the blind repair thread :rofl:

Somebody was asking about pop ups in the Deer Hunting forum which reminded me it was time for the annual bump.:bounce:

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
:huh: I've had mine for going on 5 years too, no replacements needed, no truble, nuttin............. ::ke::D

I've had one longer than that with no issues but the longest it's ever stayed up consecutively is 7 days. I don't think they're made for setting and forgetting. I've also had 6" of snow on mine multiple times and no issues with the poles.

Sweetwater

Dang...smells like ten year old, undead thread in a quality made Ameristep blind in here.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Ah, the ten year old ameristep thread. Sadly it was propably only on the 2nd or 3rd page. Since gear reviews is so slow

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
One more time, just for Robert. :bounce:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Wished I had seen this before I bought mine facepalm:

Actually, I only broke one set of sticks…..probably wouldn’t have if I’d have removed them before taking it down:banginghe

Gaswamp

Wow I was the gon member rhbama purchased one of his blinds from...man that's bin awhile

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Ever since I got the HEX suit ( I’m well dressed now) I have not needed a ground blind. And the Ozonic along with dead down wind spray it seem game animals pay me no mind.

So long ground blinds.