Opening Weekend "CHOW DOWN'S"!!!!!!!

H

HT2

O.K. I know everybody does it........

What's on the menu for opening weekend of Deer season?????

Talk to me........ :D :D :D :D

PWalls

Hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

Rest assured though that the grill will be lit and that chicken wings and sausage will be put on for appetizers.

Probably be steak/pork loins with some potatoes and green beans or maybe rice and hoppin john.

One of us will probably show up with a Key Lime pie for dessert.

Nugefan

Man those fried egg sandwiches after the morning hunt is what I'm looking forward to...
In a new club this year with no camping at lease , don't know what I'll do for the rest of the meals...

Nitro

Banned
Sc LowCountry Feast

We open on August 15th so a "light " repast is in order due to the heat........

BBQ Shrimp, Fresh Steamed Oysters, and a Low Country Boil after the sun sets..........

Guess my diet needs to hurry up and take hold, hunting season is almost here. :banana:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Ya'll be carefull! Tim is trying to figure out what club he wants to eat at and that boy can eat.... :D

Nugefan

Hey nut thanks for the heads up ...
didn't think about him eating us out of house and home...
Thanks for the heads up..

Sorry Tim... :whip:

calvin

Banned
We always ....

cook Brunswick Stew, made in a washpot tub and sturred with an Aix handle...

I've seen Hog Head, chicken, squirel, rabbit .....

Anything goes

Calvin

How2fish

Not sure of the exact menu yet......but I'm positive it will be consist of MEAT appetizers , followed my the main MEAT course......we may BBQ some ribs for desert....... :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

irwoodsman

food

the tradition at our club is a fish fry on opening day eve.
we have deep fried fish,shrimp and oysters.
homemade onion rings and taters with homemade slaw and baked beans.
then the fried green tomatoes with my special dipping sauce.

usually a caramel/chocolate cake and good times by the fire!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

and on opening day lunch its always homemade biscuits and fried tenderloin-----yea come on!!!!

H

HT2

Milton........

huntnnut said:
Ya'll be carefull! Tim is trying to figure out what club he wants to eat at and that boy can eat.... :D

No, No, No........

If'n I did that I could get up the tree.........Besides, ain't nobody else there to cook at our place if'n I wasn't there......... :D

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I hear ya Tim, me and ole Nugefan's got your number.... :D

Btw, you trying to say all those other guy's eat is beanie wienies and vienna sausages when you ain't there... :D

You know I'm just ragging ya, though seriously you ought to make someone a good wife errrrrrrrrr I mean husband some day... :D

ramblinrack

Southern Steel said:
Steak! Steak! Steak!!!!! :D

amen amen amen! yum-yum...gimme some!

:cheers: :D ::gone:

SCPO

For Years I Have Fed The Gang Deer Hunters Special On Opening Morning. Lb. Of Sausage, Bag Of Ore-ida Hash Browns, Dozen Eggs, And Bag Of Sharp Cheese. I Usually Cook Sausage At Home, Crumble It Up And Put In A Zip Lock Bag. Opening Morning I Start By Cooking Bag Of Hash Browns, Then Add Sausage To Hash Browns And Cook. Whip Eggs And Pour On Sausage And Hash Browns. When Eggs Are Just About Done I Pour Cheese On Top, Cover And Let Sit For About 10 Minutes. This Will Feed A Bunch.

Hoss

Why is it that????

Whenever there is a thread about food, HT2 is the one who started it.

Tim, don't you ever get enough to eat? ::ke:

Hoss

H

HT2

O.k...........

Let's get off of my case...........

I'll yank this thread and delete it faster than you can say........

WHAT'S FOR SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hunter rich

Uhhh... [/I]What's for supper?

HAH! The thread is still here!!! I guess he is afraid he may miss a good recipe...