Opinions on new Challenge rules (Buck Scoring)

Which method of buck scoring do you prefer?

• The current rules ( 5 pts. per tine + spread + longest tine)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Proposed (1 pt. per tine + 1.5 per inch of spread + longest tine on each side)

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BowChilling

Here you go K-Mac!

Attachments

• CSa.jpg
    CSa.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 106
  • CSb.jpg
    CSb.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 103
  • CSc.jpg
    CSc.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 110

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks. They did great. I didn't even take a pic of anything close to that with a trail camera where I hunt this year. Years past I've had a few good ones.
Thanks for posting a winning season.

BowChilling

Don't get me mad or I'll come out of retirement and assure Billys team never places. :D

You ain't retiring! You'd be like Bear Bryant and die!
And we have placed before... Actually still playing with house money!

On my behalf I would like to thank everyone for participating in this years challenge! I enjoy keeping up with the competition, tallying up all these scores and hearing all the trash talk you fellas come up with! Even though participation was down this season I still had a great time.

Season Totals:

33 Teams
99 Players

Does-123 Bucks-29

1st Place Team Stick Em' will each receive a $125 in Basspro Gift cards
941.75pts

2nd Place Team Book Buck Boys will each receive $100 in Basspro Gift cards
855.50pts

3rd Place Team Bad to the Bone will each receive $50 in Basspro Gift cards
798.25pts

4th place Team Rageslinger will each receive $25 in Basspro Gift cards
514.50pts

1st Largest Scored P&Y
BOWHUNTER! @ 149 7/8"

2nd Largest Scored P&Y
bonehead-rm @ 133 1/2"

In addition to the free shoulder mounts that the Officially scored bucks receive there will also prizes will be awarded to the following:

Boothy will receive a Plano Bow case for the 1st buck entered in the contest

Bowanna will receive the redhead target for the most points in 1 single post with a double

bonehead-rm will receive the Redhead Binocular's for entering the most points by one single hunter

dixiesimpleman32 will receive a knife set for the 1st doe entered in the challenge

I also want to thank all the judges for participating in the scoring process thru the season, as well as Bass Pro Shops, Antler Creations Taxidermy-Hugh Bryant, Artistic Wildlife Taxidermy for there sponsorships in prizes!

Thank You all and I'm looking forward to next season to do it all again.

Nick Wilson
Duckhawk

Kris87

Let's do something mysterious and have a named 3 man team with a 4th member that remains anonymous until the end. That way, some team can have Lee and he can play indiscreetly. I like it!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yall making fun of a killer. Won more times than anyone. Wonder how long he could play off his winnings.
Okay as Yall where.

BowanaLee

You ain't retiring! You'd be like Bear Bryant and die!
And we have placed before... Actually still playing with house money!

Yup, y'all got lucky one year but look who was in 1st. That was so long ago, we were still young. ::ke:

BowChilling

Yall making fun of a killer. Won more times than anyone. Wonder how long he could play off his winnings.
Okay as Yall where.

I ain't making fun of the old codger! I know he's a killer. He keeps begging me to come out of retirement and kick his tail in 3-D tourneys again like the old days!:cheers:

DuckArrow

I voted the new way. I'm for it Billy, I think it would show the difference in mature bucks. I'm in either way. However, this was the first year I didn't even enter a buck. So it wouldn't matter at all, no bone equals no points.

BowanaLee

I ain't making fun of the old codger! I know he's a killer. He keeps begging me to come out of retirement and kick his tail in 3-D tourneys again like the old days!:cheers:
I'm your huckleberry. Say when ? :cheers:

Rabbit

New way sounds good to me. I'd like to get in on the action this year. Gotta get a team together though.