Original

CMBOSTC

This yelper is made from Cocobolo, and buffalo horn.

If you follow my posts any you know that I love making just about any call ever conceived. They all fascinate me. From my experience through experiments I have developed an eye and ear for unique. I have discovered by being a hunter and a call maker that being or sounding unique is key. Which takes me to the first style of trumpet that I ever made. Before I started developing this call I had to decide what I wanted. First on the list was realism. I wanted a call that was sharp and responsive. I like to be able to switch from yelps, to excited yelps to clucks and purrs and wanted a call that would keep up with me. Next on the list was size. I wanted a call that was slender and would slip into and out of, a pants or shirt pocket and or would hang lightly around the neck. Last on the list was weight. I wanted a call that was very lite. Let's face it, we carry a lot of crap with us while chasing birds. Sound, size and weight are always a consideration/factor in my calls. I am now realizing just how unique this call actually is. It has a very big voice, minimal profile and extremely lite and sounds like Whitney Houston singing "I will always love you"!

AeBHrNn.jpg