Outdoors Without Limits, Please help

Arrow Flinger

Please consider letting a disabled hunter enjoy what we all take for granted. We are still in bad need of places for the hunters to hunt.

BigYves

I would love to participate but my land is in meriweather.

Gulfin

I would love to help but our place is a little too far for you. We're in Echols County. We were planning on setting up something like this either late November or early December, kind of an unofficial type deal . Please feel free to send me a PM and/or send anyone my way if you don't have places for them and you think we can help. We have a little over 2000 acres and I can handle 2 maybe 3. We don't have a large camphouse but I'll provide my small RV and I'll even pay for a couple hotel rooms that are about 10 minutes up the road if necessary. We certainly eat good at camp so food won't be an issue. It's a new club and I'm not ready to say we are runover with deer but we definitely have some and will do our best to get them on some.

allys dad

I wish I was closer I wont be able to hunt after Oct. 6 due to surgery and would be great if they could hunt my place. ttt