Panther Attack

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I`m not sure who Spook Span is, but if he thinks they need a panther season down there, he probably doesn`t have enough sense to get out of the rain. The panther was simply hunting what it thought was a turkey, just like bobcats do.

There was another "attack" back around 1900 down there too.

DAVE

I don't believe the story. If a cat attacked him it must not have had any claws or teeth. I know a hunter can be mistaken for a turkey I have had that happen to me but I don't see a panther attack even one by mistake that would not leave more damage.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If it had intentionally wanted to kill him or mess him up, he wouldn't have just a couple scratches on his face.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Set the world on fire buck.
At the time it was the largest buck taken on video from the ground.
Turns out he poached in without land owners permission or some mess.
His reaction was 200 times over the top.
It made him a household name to many people and later was busted for same. 230” or so.

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'm not buying it. Had he actually been attack by such a big cat, even a young one, or a bobcat, his face would have been shredded, and he'd be a bloody mess. Such a big cat paw contains 5 razor sharp claws, he'd have some very nasty gashes across his face. A house cat could even do more damage than that! Looks like he walked into some briers to me.

Panther! Riiiiiiiight! facepalm: :bounce:

Stroker

anybody that listens to Spook Spann is a bigger idiot than Spann is.....

Used to work with Spook in Tennessee in the 80's, he was full of it then.

280 Man

Banned
I know ol Spook messed up a while back and I sure don't condone his actions but I sure am glad that Lord Jesus Christ doesn't hold my past against me anymore like some of you all seem to do with Spook! But, "you" are entitled to your opinion tho!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
A house cat will get your mind right in a hurry I can't imagine a Panther

A bobcat hit my shoulder when I was sitting at the base of a big oak tree. We both about died of sewage poisoning. It bolted
You ain’t lying.
I know ol Spook messed up a while back and I sure don't condone his actions but I sure am glad that Lord Jesus Christ doesn't hold my past against me anymore like some of you all seem to do with Spook! But, "you" are entitled to your opinion tho!
Somebody show his original reaction please. It’s priceless even today.

whchunter

Is that the TV guy who messed up years back and lost his credibility?