Parker CrossBow

Psalm97

Can someone please help me and tell me what kind of bolts I can use with my Parker cross bow. I know it needs capture nocks on 20” bolts but what about ravin bolts? Q nocks?

Bjrink

I have a Parker buck buster and have the same issues. Try to find the correct bolts on eBay. Or use the half moon and be very diligent about setting your bolts. I shot the half moon for years without any issues

bany

I’m in the same boat. Can’t believe they went under. I haven’t done any research but I’ll surely pass on any info I come into

Cwb19

Same here they are a little pricey but I was buying bolts with capture nocks from illuminnock

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Can’t go wrong with the Barnett headhunters either.....they’ve gone on sale at Wally World, finally! I would have bought more but I have plenty and don’t plan to shoot it much til season again. Unlike a bow, scope needs to stay dead on and form isn’t so important.

bany

Can someone please help me and tell me what kind of bolts I can use with my Parker cross bow. I know it needs capture nocks on 20” bolts but what about ravin bolts? Q nocks?
Ridgemontoutdoors.com