Parking Spaces.........

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I have read through all the post and today I caught myself trying to park on or over the lines......... I need help!!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have read through all the post and today I caught myself trying to park on or over the lines......... I need help!!!!
John
I’ve been there done that! Now today when I get out the truck, I look down both sides and sometimes take pics showing I’m in the space slotted for a vehicle . When I see someone else over the line now, I catch myself giving them the stink eye.
Good luck with it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
John
I’ve been there done that! Now today when I get out the truck, I look down both sides and sometimes take pics showing I’m in the space slotted for a vehicle . When I see someone else over the line now, I catch myself giving them the stink eye.
Good luck with it.

Your tractor might be between the lines but that trailer is blocking lots of space behind you. :shoot:::ke: ::gone:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
John
Good luck with it.
I used to when I drove a truck pull up to the fuel island, pump my fuel and then pull on up before going in to pay. Then I noticed all these drivers just sitting at the pump till they paid......... made me wanna do the same thing, after all they was the professional ones.......

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well there was this one time we spent the nite in a Walmart parking lot. ?

Just once? The out lot at our local Wally always has several sleepers.