Pathetic

Sandman619

Sweet Lord almighty, I can't believe its come to this, some people have said that hunting will become a rich mans sport,looks like it will become a lazy mans sport to!!! :mad:

sirveyor

This is CRAZY!! Absolutely absurb! And what happens when some dummy "accidently" shoots the attendant who stupidly goes to retrieve the "kill"???? :banginghe :(

Slasher

If sum jerkweed can make a buck...

Yeah, it is becoming a rich mans sport, the hail of the almighty dollar wins everytime... as for lazy man's sport, I'm sure they'll shut it down real soon!!! SAFTEY and all...
Plus what if some dimwhit (Lord knows on the net...) ends up shooting the rancher or one of his hands riding in the truck spreading more bait to get a deer to come into camera range... liability? Jurisdiction? Oh, I thought it was just a video game... i didn't know it was really real... yeah it's not going to last long....

D

dave

GON would run his ad

I sent him an email recommending GON for his advertising needs ..... It's a free-speech thing :bounce: :flag:

Woodsong

I am game for it if they/I can use dogs on the online hunt and if I can hunt over a pile of bait.

!!!!!!!!

That article is beyond weird. :eek:

H

HT2

Tommy.....

Yeah, I heard Boortz raising "****" about this......

I agree with ya'll.....

But, Boortz was all over "ALL HUNTERS" and lumpin' us in with these fools!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

mpowell

crazy, crazy idea. way beyond unethical. now, whether legislators decide if it's legal is another issue.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Neal's ignorance really shines through when he starts bashing hunters. He assumes ethical hunters are the same as these idiots starting this crap up . He won't even let anyone call in to voice there opinions on the subject as well.

I got so PO'd I turned him off. Haven't listened to him for a while now.

Tommy

H

HT2

Tommy......

Yeah, I know what you mean......

I listen to him pretty often, but disagree with him on a whole bunch of stuff......

I can't imagine what people think that actually call him.......

They know they are gonna get "cut-off"......

He is a smart man, but very, very narrow minded...... :mad:

Beehaw

I can't believe this will ever become reality. Just think of the liability insurance! How long will it be before some high-school kid in another country hacks into that system and starts spraying everything in sight?

THE BIG INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE BEHIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!