Patriots found their new QB

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Talk about taking a header, good grief Patriots.

Last edited:

buckpasser

Call me crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a pretty good season with them. Maybe a much better season than Mr. Brady has/would have had.

fairhopebama

Isn’t it ironic that on the same day they sign Scam they get fined for cheating.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Wait...... nope whew for a moment I thought my GDM was busted, but it's still reading zero.... man that was scary!!!!!

stonecreek

Agree that if he stays healthy he could be a factor. But the same problems that Brady had last year are still there. A sub par receiving corps. No one that can separate and burn up a route. Nothing but slot types that run in middle of field.

riprap

If he doesn't do well it won't be his fault....belichick will be called a rac...

westcobbdog

With a 1 million dollar salary he is paid like a backup, but can win the job and earn much more thru incentives.

Last edited:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
A friend of mine says that "Cam Newton's head is available", meaning let the defense hit him hard a few times and he gets upset instead of getting mad. If the Patriot's offensive line can protect him, he'll be effective. If they can't then it will be a long season for Cam.

TJay

He has a fragile psyche, always has always will. Gets roughed up a little and the frustration starts showing. When things are going good and they're reeling off the yards he's very good. He feeds off of momentum. It will be interesting to see what he's got left in the tank. And how he gets along with Belichek.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
As a lifelong Pats fan, I cant help but hope he wins the starting job and has an MVP season. Or he pushes Stidham hard enough to bring out the best and he then has a MVP season :)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I‘ve disliked him since Auburn.
Hope the line opens and they plow the field with him.