Paul sums it up!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bryce Young looks like the real deal.

In other news today Vandy got beat by East TN State?

tenor.gif

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
But… but……….

The WarEagles and Vols are undefeated!

Browning Slayer

Bryce Young looks like the real deal.

In other news today Vandy got beat by East TN State?

tenor.gif
A “True” representative of all “Things Tennessee”..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Though the cover is about Bama, I thought Paul summed up the Clemson game well.

Browning Slayer

All that's missing is the white and orange checkered overalls.:bounce:

2nd place in the state of Tennessee is not something the Vols like to advertise

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Though the cover is about Bama, I thought Paul summed up the Clemson game well.

Yep but Young should have gotten top billing. His starting stats are better than Hurts and Tagovailoa.

stonecreek

Appears to be the total package. Bama gonna be hard to beat this year. The real national championship AKA The SEC championship game in Atlanta is gonna be epic this year. And afterwards they can play the participant playoffs for TV revenue.

buckpasser

Appears to be the total package. Bama gonna be hard to beat this year. The real national championship AKA The SEC championship game in Atlanta is gonna be epic this year. And afterwards they can play the participant playoffs for TV revenue.

Usually I’d just chalk that up to some funny trash talk...It’s actually the truth this year.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Speaking of Paul, I was just watching his show and had to change it because of an Alabama fan being so ugly. I was in Clemson territory with Dawg shirts on and we all respected eachother. Actually made some new friends. No reason to be so ugly Alabama. NO CLASS.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Speaking of Paul, I was just watching his show and had to change it because of an Alabama fan being so ugly. I was in Clemson territory with Dawg shirts on and we all respected eachother. Actually made some new friends. No reason to be so ugly Alabama. NO CLASS.

I have no idea how that relates to the purpose of this thread which was stated in #6. That was to point to Paul giving an excellent summary of the Clemson game with a focus on the progress the DAWGs have made. If you look in the Bama thread this was already posted but considering the DAWGs performance I thought it deserved its own thread.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have no idea how that relates to the purpose of this thread which was stated in #6. That was to point to Paul giving an excellent summary of the Clemson game with a focus on the progress the DAWGs have made. If you look in the Bama thread this was already posted but considering the DAWGs performance I thought it deserved its own thread.
I was just giving you a hard time after your comment in the driveler. ;)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member