Paulding County 4-H Archery

chainshaw

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting JohnWeaver last night at the Paulding County 4-H Archery meeting. He is one of the instructors.

My 11-year-old daughter has taken an interest in archery and I couldn't be happier. I bought her a good bow and will be following with some other good equipment (God willing).

This is a great group of folks who just want to help our youth learn some valuable skills and morals.

What I did notice, is that a lot of these kids do not have their own equipment and some may not have the means to get it. If any of you come across youth gear and can donate it or sell it cheap, let JohnWeaver or I know. I am sure that we can find some very deserving young ones to take advantage of the generosity.

If you are not local, check out your nearest 4-H Archery club and see what you can do to help nurture the love of the outdoors. Time, equipment, and money are always good donations for a good cause.

Mods - If this needs to be moved to a different forum, please do so.

Jake Allen

Good on you. I hope you and your daughter have many hours of enjoyment and fun flinging arrows!

You were in good company last night. John is a fine fellow. :cool: