Pay it forward (please sticky)

Rattlecrap

Another satisfied customer thanks to Bamafan77, after some research I found out he was actually selling this bow and all the accessories for $200.00, but he gave it to me for free. Words can't explain how thankfull I am for people like him (eventhough he is a Bama fan). I am forever grateful and am excited to get out in the woods. Thanks again partner!!

hog daddy

I got four or five new fletch tips left if any one wonts to give them a try.

They gone

Last edited:

toolmkr20

I have a few used items if anyone needs them. First up is a Keller pendulum sight hardly used. No mounting screws. Keller sight is gone. I also have a all Metal fixed pin sight but it's not fiber optic. A x-ring hydraulic stabilizer. A gator jaw release which grabs the string above and below the nocked arrow for use without a string loop. And a TLR -75 Manuel adjust range finder.

Received the TLR, thanks a lot bamafan.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Folks, just a friendly reminder this thread is not a swap or trade thread. It is a "pay it forward" thread for generous members to offer for free gear and equipment they no longer need/want to someone in need.

We need to keep this thread limited to posts by members who have gear they are offering for free, not members seeking free gear. Those in need can respond via PM to the member making the offer.

This board has a long history of members helping other members in need so let's keep this thread focused on helping people out, not asking for free gear.

Remember, if you are the member making the offer, once you have disposed of the item or items please remember to edit your post to indicate the items are gone.

Also, if you were the recipient of the free gear it's up to you to offer something in return, even if it's just a free hunt in keeping with the spirit of this board and thread.;)

FF-Emt Diver

Copy that elf.

Thanks for letting us have this.

Last edited:

alan

I have 2 safety harnesses if anyone is in need. Just give me PM. Both are gone

Last edited:

toolmkr20

I also have a brand new safety harness that came with my Summit deer stand. If anyone is in need of one just PM me your address and its yours. I would rather it save a life then sit in my closet. The harness is gone.

Last edited:

Hr00544

I have a used QAD ultra rest hunter that has broke. The orange stopper inside tore and im not sure how to replace it. I am going to throw it away unless someone thinks they can fix it and want it. I am in statesboro at school, but go home to atlanta some weekends so if you are along the way i can meet you on my way home sometime. I hate to throw it away when im sure someone can fix it. Just send me a pm if you want it.

Gamikatsu

*Stabilizer is spoken for!!!*

i have a 4 inch camo tru glo stabilizer. upgraded to a black NAP to match my bow. its quite literally 1 month old. 20 some dollars at academy. any young hunter starting out, or someone who just plain needs one, free to good home! PM me for it as i won't check this thread again.

*Stabilizer is spoken for!!!*

Last edited:

FF-Emt Diver

I think I have a sight laying around still that I just took off an old bow.

Maybe a few more things I can scrounge up...PM me your addy.

FF-Emt Diver

Have not gotten a PM, please resend.

Mistrfish

Nice PSE Fire flyt express bow to a teenager only

I have a complete set up for a young person that wants to give Archery a go. I would like for this to go to a person that couldn't otherwise afford a set up like this.
You wont have to buy a thing, not even a bow case.

I had a family friend get me into bow hunting as my dad didn't hunt nor could he afford a bow back then so I would like to pass it on. I need to keep this local so pick up only.

No shippping, Sorry Im working 6 days a week and I really dont have time to box up everything I have.

If you know of someone email me at mistrfish@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

ChristopherA.King

I have a realtree timber camo leafy suite that is a small-med. I think. If someone knows a youth that could use it.

Chuck C

I have a complete set up for a young person that wants to give Archery a go. I would like for this to go to a person that couldn't otherwise afford a set up like this.
You wont have to buy a thing, not even a bow case.

I had a family friend get me into bow hunting as my dad didn't hunt nor could he afford a bow back then so I would like to pass it on. I need to keep this local so pick up only.

No shippping, Sorry Im working 6 days a week and I really dont have time to box up everything I have.

If you know of someone email me at mistrfish@bellsouth.net

Email sent

ChristopherA.King

I have a spare site if anyone is in need would prefer it go to a youth but willing to help anyone

AllTerrainAngler

I have several rage nockrutnal lighted nocks in different sizes up for grabs. Never even been in an arrow