PB Striper

Browniez

Jerry sent that over to me the other after we got done catching some 4 pounders! Like “Look where we should have gone”. Heck of a fish man! Is that jimmys jet that he rebuilt with the lime floor?

Congrats!

Timberman

Yeah that's his boat and its the ticket for river fishing!

We were fishing cut shad in a deep hole. He grabbed it and stripped what seemed like a hundred yards of line off heading straight downstream. I cranked the drag all the way down and cupped the spool and finally stopped him. We untied the boat and went after him. After a couple more shorter runs and one scare with some big logs we got him. He was some kind of powerful! I was using a Penn 3500 with 30# braid with a flouro leader.

Last edited:

Browniez

Yeah that's his boat and its the ticket for river fishing!

We were fishing cut shad in a deep hole. He grabbed it and stripped what seemed like a hundred yards of line off heading straight downstream. I cranked the drag all the way down and cupped the spool and finally stopped him. We untied the boat and went after him. After a couple more shorter runs and one scare with some big logs we got him. He was some kind of powerful! I was using a Penn 3500 with 30# braid with a flouro leader.

Agreed man Jet is the way to go! If it was closer to me I’d be all over it with those fish you boys are wrangling! Access also seems like a huge issue.

It’s unbelievable that boat had a tree fall on it and he fixed it like that. Jerry shot some pictures over when he picked it up. A heck of a mechanic/fabricator right there!

Last edited:

Worley

Great fish fella....keep reeling em in!