PCB 7/18

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Holy batman beagler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How n the hoot are y'all gonna eat all that!!!!??????????
Awesome catch!
How's y'all arms recovering?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Holy batman beagler!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How n the hoot are y'all gonna eat all that!!!!??????????
Awesome catch!
How's y'all arms recovering?

We split it between 6 of us. Not so much left after splitting it all but enough for a big fish fry! Did cramp a little bit after fighting the dolphins trying to steal our fish. Feels like a shark the way they pull.

Rabun

That's a fine coolers full of fish! Congratulations! If the dolphins ate what they played with it wouldnt be so bad, but they mess them up like a cat and they go to waste. Aggravating. Great day out there!

greg j

Man, nice mess of fish. Reminds me of the days we used to go out of Destin with Capt John Taylor on charter boat Glory. This was back in the 90's

treadwell

I wonder if someone could invent a sounding device that emits a sound dolphins don't like? They have extremely sensitive sonar, so i'm sure some smart person could figure that one out and become rich. (If you do....remember, you heard that idea HERE! lol).

Geffellz18

Awesome haul!

I think I’d be slap tired of feeling about halfway through that trip, but know full well how hard it is to stop when you’re on them like that.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Awesome haul!

I think I’d be slap tired of feeling about halfway through that trip, but know full well how hard it is to stop when you’re on them like that.

Got wore out dealing with the dolphins but the last two holes we were on fire with the fish. When hooking them it was wide open reeling them in. We all fell asleep on the ride back in after that.