Pentagon Consultant Briefed Senators on Discovery of ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

Flash

IMO the answer/answer is in the paragraph below

From article:
Acting chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Marco Rubio (R., Fl.) said earlier this month that he is principally concerned about reports of unidentified aircraft over American military bases. He said it is in the government’s interest to find the responsible party, expressing concern that China or Russia could have made “some technological leap” that “allows them to conduct this sort of activity.”

The article said “objects” not actual other worldly vehicles. The title would suggest they found a X wing fighter lol. If they find anything it won’t be from where they think it’s from.

If someone is speaking from the perspective of the United States of America, anything or anyone from any other place on this planet is, "alien." That's what alien means, "not from here." So for any "report" (quoted because I have difficulty referring to sensationalized misinformation as reporting) to assert that someone gave a "classified" briefing on "alien objects" then imply the reference is to an extra-planetary source, is immoral and idiotic.

Cmp1

If someone is speaking from the perspective of the United States of America, anything or anyone from any other place on this planet is, "alien." That's what alien means, "not from here." So for any "report" (quoted because I have difficulty referring to sensationalized misinformation as reporting) to assert that someone gave a "classified" briefing on "alien objects" then imply the reference is to an extra-planetary source, is immoral and idiotic.
Huh?

PopPop

I’ve seen stuff that is pretty hard to explain. I don’t know if they are little green fellers or not but they have some incredible Vehicles.

Browning Slayer

Official GON Forum Meme Poster
For those of you who like to see gigantic numbers written out in full, around 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in our observable Universe, and that's only counting planets that are orbiting stars. Let's also include the 100 Billion galaxies in our observable Universe.

To think there isn't life somewhere out there is silly.

Not to mention, they have a whole place in Roswell decided to it..