Pet bobcats.

Mark K

Banned
Man those have some white pretty spotted bellies on them. Get them to about 30 pounds and make a little money, lol!

Hillbilly stalker

Me and my Buddy used to feed the 2 LYNX that Ford Motor Company used on their car commercial. Wait until one of them comes into heat, they will have to feed them with a slingshot. When they get a little older their attitudes will change, and not for the better. Ask them ol boys that had the white tigers at the circus.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This is just a "train-wreck" just waiting to happen as these bobcats get older in my opinion. Wild animals live in the "wild" for a good reason.

Probably in a couple of years or maybe less, there will be a story about OOOPS, the "so-called owners" of these wild animals were mauled and BOTH bled to death !!! :pop::pop::pop:

PS: It would be very interesting to see them try and play with all of the BOBCATS THAT I POSTED IN THE TRAILCAMERA FORUM ON HERE ABOUT A MONTH AGO BECAUSE SOME OF THEM ROAMING MY PROPERTY ARE HUGE.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I remember back when I was a teenager, one of the trapping supply catalogs I used to get had a picture of a guy on the cover with two grown bobcats with collars on chains.

treemanjohn

Banned
I had a customer years ago that had a snow leopard. It would stare right through you. I can't imagine that thing opening a can on you. That's what nightmares are made of. Those Bobcats will shred those folks

Mark K

Banned
I just hope when they have to be euthanized they don’t mess up the pelts. Am I the only one that saw those Snow White bellies???

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I just hope when they have to be euthanized they don’t mess up the pelts. Am I the only one that saw those Snow White bellies???

MARK, I first thought that you meant "WHEN THEY HAVE TO BE EUTHANIZED, THEY DON'T MESS UP THEIR ......... !!!!

HECK, I THOUGHT THAT YOU MEANT WHEN THESE TWO IDIOT HUMANS WERE EUTHANIZED, ETC. ETC. ETC !!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:::ke:::ke::cheers::cheers::cheers: