Pet peeve

Beenslayin

When trolling for crappie and I run through a school. I make a wide turn to run back through there and someone sees you catching fish so they cut in behind you and sit on that spot. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. I just moved on to another spot.

GeorgiaBob

Two pet peeves.

Idiots who motor by at full throttle ignoring their wake and the aggravation it causes.

Jetskis. Everything about jetskis and the rude people who ride them. Too many riders run over my lines. Far too many blast by thinking everyone wants to be sprayed by their wake. The stupid things are too loud. And worst of all, there is no open season on jetskis or their riders (not even muzzleloader or archery).

Coenen

When trolling for crappie and I run through a school. I make a wide turn to run back through there and someone sees you catching fish so they cut in behind you and sit on that spot. Happened to me a couple weeks ago. I just moved on to another spot.
The ol' "bent rod" pattern. The mark of a truly skilled fisherman.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Two pet peeves.

Idiots who motor by at full throttle ignoring their wake and the aggravation it causes.

Jetskis. Everything about jetskis and the rude people who ride them. Too many riders run over my lines. Far too many blast by thinking everyone wants to be sprayed by their wake. The stupid things are too loud. And worst of all, there is no open season on jetskis or their riders (not even muzzleloader or archery).
I fish off mine too! ?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Jet skis
Bass fisherman...especially those fishing a tournament bunch of rude jacklegs on the water...tied with jet skiers for #1
Idiots at the ramp
Thousands of acres on a lake and you have to fish on top of me, really?

LTZ25

All the above and joggers that trash the lake with crap for jugs , milk containers , coke bottles , bleach jugs , just looks like floating trash .
Almost forgot I hate WAKE BOATS !!!!!

LittleDrummerBoy

Don't mind sharing the lake. It's public, after all. I have learned to fish Lanier at less traffic times.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Jet skis
Bass fisherman...especially those fishing a tournament bunch of rude jacklegs on the water...tied with jet skiers for #1
Idiots at the ramp
^this^ all DAY LONG!!

brunofishing

Jet skis
Idiots at the ramp
Easy now... I'm not rude or a jackleg, You should apologize for those nasty remarks!

charlie81

I get annoyed when people ride down the lake at night with “headlights” on the front and flourescent lights hanging off both sides of their pontoons. What really gets me is when they do this without the running lights on. It looks like a semi truck coming down the creek.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Easy now... I'm not rude or a jackleg, You should apologize for those nasty remarks!
Then you are a exception to the rule.
And he should apologize for the 1,000's of other tournament fisherman that scream "I got a $50 entry fee riding on this tournament"... Then cut you off, deploy trolling motor, make 6 casts and tear out of there like they just stole the bass boat.

brunofishing

And he should apologize for the 1,000's of other tournament fisherman that scream "I got a $50 entry fee riding on this tournament"... Then cut you off, deploy trolling motor, make 6 casts and tear out of there like they just stole the bass boat.
I do apologize for the few that have no respect for others and think they own the fish and the water they fish on. I just so happen to know a few of them. They are like that at home, in the woods, at a red light and anywhere they go! So, don't feel bad its how they live there life poor thangs!

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

I get annoyed when people ride down the lake at night with “headlights” on the front and flourescent lights hanging off both sides of their pontoons. What really gets me is when they do this without the running lights on. It looks like a semi truck coming down the creek.

Yep, one of my biggest pet peeves for sure. Even when you flash a flashlight at them they don’t get it. It has to be ignorance in not knowing the law. I’ve been Tempted several times to dig out my 10 million candle power spotlight and return the favor several times.