Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Lawd it’s Vandy!

You got a free scrimmage to warm them up. facepalm:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Not really. Bama fan. Not a SEC homer

I'm with you. Vandy is a team I fully expect to beat the tar out of.

I expect to see our defense score points again for the 4th game in a row.

Browning Slayer

Lawd it’s Vandy!

You got a free scrimmage to warm them up. facepalm:
And I don't expect to see the Dawgs or Kirby think, "It's just Vandy".

I expect a game plan and execution. If Richt was at the helm, I would question it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
And I don't expect to see the Dawgs or Kirby think, "It's just Vandy".

I expect a game plan and execution. If Richt was at the helm, I would question it.

I find it interesting Richt won many more bowl games than Dooley but no Championship, Dooley and now Kirby are sainted. No matter the rhetoric a Natty seems to matter with the fans.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
No matter the rhetoric a Natty seems to matter with the fans.

More so to fans of OTHER teams than to TRUE Dawgs. 1980, 1980, 1980................... that's all we hear and all that y'all got. I pretty sure most of y'all are going to be more brokenhearted than we are elated when when UGA wins one again because then youll have NOTHING.

We are not "fair weather" fans. We are Dawgs through and through!!!!! Would it be nice? Yes. Are we losing sleep over it? Certainly not. Not like y'all are gonna be when we own you and you no longer have "1980" to spew.

Browning Slayer

I find it interesting Richt won many more bowl games than Dooley but no Championship, Dooley and now Kirby are sainted. No matter the rhetoric a Natty seems to matter with the fans.

You seem to forget Dooley was also the Athletic Director for 25 years. He's a Dawg through and through.

As far as Kirby being a saint? Not sure where you get that from. I loved Richt as a coach. He also did a TON of great things at UGA. I don't know a single Dawg that wouldn't call Richt a DGD. He was in Athens this past week signing his book. He still lives in Athens.

Browning Slayer

More so to fans of OTHER teams than to TRUE Dawgs. 1980, 1980, 1980................... that's all we hear and all that y'all got. I pretty sure most of y'all are going to be more brokenhearted than we are elated when when UGA wins one again because then youll have NOTHING.

We are not "fair weather" fans. We are Dawgs through and through!!!!! Would it be nice? Yes. Are we losing sleep over it? Certainly not. Not like y'all are gonna be when we own you and you no longer have "1980" to spew.

Throwback will need to be put on suicide watch when the Dawgs win a Natty.. :hair::hair:

Latest posts