Pickers Are A Grinnin

Jester896

Senior Clown
Made a little adventure this morning...got this baby and another collet puller...dang if I didn't leave the RCBS automated powder measure on the counter when I left.
IMG_0355.jpg

Happy Trails
IMG_0354.jpg

this is weally weally quiet stuff
IMG_0353.jpg

then there is this...on the left is a few 100 LC Match in .308 and behind that is a few 100 nickle .38 and this pistol powder I need to do some research on.

IMG_0352_LI.jpgbeen a little scarce here for .308...this is a little old but I bet I can make it grow wings and fly
IMG_0358.jpg

there were these odd balls
IMG_0356.jpg

You can always use a new Dillon Powder measures, powder measure dies and pickup tubes
IMG_0359.jpg
might need a little more storage...after I empty brass outof 3 of them I should have some extra storage.
IMG_0351.jpg

you are not going to believe this...but I thought I got 10 IMR4227s...but NOOOO..2 were 8208XBR

IMG_0350.jpg

Jester896

Senior Clown
The Expansion Industries jugs are a Spanish powder maker I think and the same as Maxam CSB-1...should be good in 9mm, .38/.357. If anyone wanted to try some give me a shout...got plenty :D

Last edited:

nmurph

The Expansion Industries jugs are a Spanish powder maker I think and the same as Maxam CSB-1...should be good in 9mm, .38/.357. If anyone wanted to try some give me a shout...got plenty :D

Yep, when are you coming this way?

Jester896

Senior Clown
also got another small Dillon media separator and more stainless media...some very fine I haven seen before and a jar of molly that may last me the rest of my life....I may find more ;)

looking up data on that ETR7 it looks like it may be a good shotgun powder too...runs a 12ga 1 1/8oz @ 1325...got 4 of those jugs and the 1#