Picnic roll call

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
It is on my calender.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Have I seen that red dress before, nah couldn't be.

Arrow3

Its still a ways away...Right now Im planning on being there...Ive been to the last two and enjoyed both....I sure am glad this one is closer then the last one...

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Looking like a yes so far. The high school baseball season will be in the second week by then, though, so I can't make any promises. However, if ramblinrack holds up his end of the deal concerning Hooter's and hot wings, I may just get out the chisel and hammer! ;)

H

HT2

Lead.....

Oh, you can count on Louie.....

He doesn't joke about "HOOTERS"!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

meriwether john

Missed the post for the location. would someone enlighten please. if not to late I would like to add myself and the boys as long as it doesn't conflict. THANKS

H

HT2

John.......

Heck man......

Ain't no conflict......

It's gonna be March 12th at the "GON Headquarters" in Madison, Georgia.........

Please come......And, bring whoever you want.... :)

huntfish

Be true Bender, you're just trying to get warm. :bounce: Anyway, if Bender can make it from IL, I can make it from GA.

Razorback

We'll be there.

Got the wife to chisel it in stone on her schedule so she'll make the picanic. My 10 year old son will be there too.

Last one I made at Hard Labor Creek there was a raffle of some cool freebies. Is that gonna happen again? If so I'll make sure some of my vendors come up w/ some cool stuff and I can add to the mix.

Razorback

ryano

Banned
Roll call? HERE! :bounce: I will be there good Lord willing and the creeks dont rise :cool: actually looking forward to meeting everyone :fine:

HMwolfpup

I'm going to try to be there. We were also talking about having our GONetwork Senate meeting that weekend as well, so I don't know how that will work out.

Timbo

Me and my son will be there,cant wait.

Meriwether Mike

I just wrote it on my calendar. Planning on being there.