Piedmont

Hunter922

Use to.. not anymore, way to many people in one or two areas last time we were there...

Wayne D Davis

It's a family tradition for me. Yep I'll ne there. I'll be going to the drawing on the 28th incase they don't sell out

Wayne D Davis

Nope..... you have to apply by mail , they starting accepting apps over a month ago. But during the drawing any openings are sold to whom ever is there in person and wants them

kevin17

Sent applications for a party of 3 on the first rifle hunt. This will be the first time all of us has sent foot on piedmont. Any suggestions?

Wayne D Davis

Sent applications for a party of 3 on the first rifle hunt. This will be the first time all of us has sent foot on piedmont. Any suggestions?
Use the map and picked an area. Try to be there early for scout day. Use a mapping app to locate your places of interest and walk it scout day. Each area is roughly 1000 acres. Piedmont you can find deer everywhere. I put in for primitive weapons this year but also plan to be at the drawing to purchase any of the remaining hunts not sold out.

kevin17

Use the map and picked an area. Try to be there early for scout day. Use a mapping app to locate your places of interest and walk it scout day. Each area is roughly 1000 acres. Piedmont you can find deer everywhere. I put in for primitive weapons this year but also plan to be at the drawing to purchase any of the remaining hunts not sold out.
What do you mean area of 1000 acreas?