Place to stay along Georgia Coast

Folks just checking, does anyone have a camp or place to stay with saltwater access. I have a 20’ Pro Line CC that I would pull from Blue Ridge, Ga. Would like to have a base camp of sorts to fish from. Any help, any rentals, any suggestions greatly appreciated. Message me if you can with anything private. Thanks. It’s a long drive for me.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Following. Been playing this game for over 10 years on the gulf coast. It has come to paying monthly rental year round on an RV spot.

Ihunt

Crooked River State Park and Epworth by the Sea. Either are great places to stay. Never had any of my gear bothered at either place.

Redman54

You could try VRBO, use Colonel's Island, Shellman Bluff, Darien, etc. You should be able to find something.

cuda67bnl

How long are you wanting to stay? I fish out of Darien a lot. I stay in a motel and leave my boat docked at the marina while I’m there. It’s cheap enough…..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
How long are you wanting to stay? I fish out of Darien a lot. I stay in a motel and leave my boat docked at the marina while I’m there. It’s cheap enough…..
Same here. Unless I bring the fam then I get a place off vrbo

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Ft. McCallister State Park is awesome. Good ramp and dock on Redbird Creek. Short run to Florida Passage, Ogeechee, Ossabaw, etc.