Places to buy Kayak

ringorock

This is really unhelpful, but it's much easier to find pedal kayaks around lakes and the gulf if you're willing to travel. There's a shop in acworth, ga that has some really cool kayaks.

Good information is never unhelpful. I'll just file it away until needed next time. Thanks for the response. I live in central Ga but was going to the Ga coast today. From what i've seen I might have to travel to the gulf to find one. Those things are selling like crazy!

ccbiggz

I bought my Vibe at Southern Moon Outfitters in Martinez, GA. (Augusta). Kevin Fox is a good guy to deal with and he can setup a demo so you can try it before you buy it.

Thanks for the heads up. I found one at academy sports in Brunswick but still need at least one more for my son. I'll check them out.

Teh Wicked

I think Southern Moon Outfitters is near Augusta, also Kioti is in Watkinsville.

dank1296

Get a Crescent Kayak at Both Kioti And Southern Moon. New 13 ' tandem released yesterday called the Crew

I stopped in at Southern Moon yesterday. What a great place. Didn't have much inventory but lots of knowledge and will most likely buy a kayak there when they get them in. Thanks for the recommendation.