Playstation 2 games

Mitch

We got a Playstation 2 for Christmas with 3 games, Cabelas Deer hunting, Need for Speed and NCAA basketball. I need some help deciding what new games to get. What do ya'll like? :confused:

Or should we just rent a few games from Blockbuster and then decide what is worth purchasing?

Handgunner

Rent, then buy. It's a whole lot easier on the wallet to pay $5 and not like something than $49.

I like the action/war type games. A few of my favorites.

Splinter Cell
Ghost Recon
Medal Of Honor, I think it is... - "Their Finest Hour".
Any of the NFL Madden Games -- preferably the older "NFL Blitz"

And a few more I can't place right now.

Hoyt man

metel of honor,ncaa football 05, Ghost recon, madden05, tiger woods,grandtheft auto,and I hear demolition is awesome.but Id rent first just to be sure.

Nathan

you need to get The Punisher, Tiger Woods 2005, Ghost Recon 2, Major League Baseball 2005 by EA sports, GTA San Andreas, NCAA 2005, Fight Night, SOCOM 2, Metal of Honor, NASCAR 2005, Killzone, Killswitch,etc.

Last edited:

QuackAddict

I just read an article and the new Playboy: The Mansion game is out. Evidently you play a Hefner like character and build your empire.

ryano

Banned
I like most all the Nascar Thunder games and the Need For Speed Underground also............

ATV Off Road Fury 2 is cool too........The EA Sports Madden football games are great as well...........

there are others that I like as too.

its a great idea to rent and then buy.......like Delton said, its better to come off of 5 bucks for one you dont like then it is 49

Jeff Phillips

All of the Medal of Honor games are great!

NCAA Football is fun too.

Toliver

Renting is all well and good but you usually can't get a handle on the game before it's due back. I've found that friends who have the same system will have games that they've mastered and/or gotten tired of. I'd try borrowing first. That's free. Other than that my favorites have been Desert Storm 1 and 2, and both Ghost Recon games.

I just wish they had more games for little kids that are rated E/C. Those are hard to find. The E rated ones are still a little difficult for my 4 year old.

nchunter

rapala's pro fishing, Halo,one of the grand theft auto games,cabelas big game hunter

Loafy

Two player squad based war games are a blast. The Desert Storm games were cool.

Most hours for the buck has to be GTA San Andreas. I just can't play it with the kids in the house cause I like to have the volume up load with the surround.
Well, for that matter, I can't play MOST games in the house with the kids home due to the mature content..... but I loves it!