Poacher thread that I deleted restarted

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Says someone on the internet. unless that dude got plastic surgery on his chin, it ain’t the same guy.

No. Says the Sheriff's Dept. He's just reporting what they told him.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Sad to admit, but my youngest brother is one, tried to help, just used me...got no use for any of them

Stonewall 2

Says someone on the internet. unless that dude got plastic surgery on his chin, it ain’t the same guy.

Whatever dude have a nice evening you have no idea what I know and what has gone on people like you are why I deleted this first post. Hope you have a blessed life! Dang the internet especially when you think your posting to like minded folks. This is the exact reason I won’t get on the political forum because I know without a doubt the truth but have to battle the crazies I should quit posting! It’s not worth it!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Whatever dude have a nice evening you have no idea what I know and what has gone on people like you are why I deleted this first post. Hope you have a blessed life! Dang the internet especially when you think your posting to like minded folks. This is the exact reason I won’t get on the polity forum because I know without a doubt the truth but have to battle the crazies I should quit posting! It’s not worth it!
No don't quit posting.
The majority of us really appreciate the information you're providin.
I'm on both side of Madison Co. With a home and a little huntin acerage in Banks and a huntin club in Wilkes.
You're info is important

Tight Lines

Whatever dude have a nice evening you have no idea what I know and what has gone on people like you are why I deleted this first post. Hope you have a blessed life! Dang the internet especially when you think your posting to like minded folks. This is the exact reason I won’t get on the political forum because I know without a doubt the truth but have to battle the crazies I should quit posting! It’s not worth it!
Dude it's not deer season. GONers will fight over the color of UGA red!

Unicoidawg

Staff member

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Keep posting man! There's not a single problem on the forum that you can't solve with a little judicious use of the ignore button. I'll be happy to share my ignore list if it will help! :LOL:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Glad they got him. High quality Cams make a difference the cases like this. Congratulations!!

Latest posts