Point?

bilgerat

Senior
I say Morrow mountain rounded base, mid archaic period. around 5 to 8000 years old. I may be wrong cause theres some folks on here that are alot more knowledgeable than I

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I say Morrow mountain rounded base, mid archaic period. around 5 to 8000 years old. I may be wrong cause theres some folks on here that are alot more knowledgeable than I
Sounds like a good start. ?

J3Holt

That's awesome! I think something just bit me to go try and hunt more of these things. I'll prob never find another now lol

walkinboss01

Good looking point. Congrats. Now you will start looking at any bare patch of dirt you see. It’s addictive...

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
That's awesome! I think something just bit me to go try and hunt more of these things. I'll prob never find another now lol
Dont get disappointed in finding brokes and you'll have fun even finding them. Point being, have fun. Pun intended. I save almost every chip of Tennessee chert I find around here so my eyes dont hit it again.(y)