Political polls

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
Didn't vote in that race. The down ballot candidates tell the story. They were all landslide. I am as die hard a Republican as you will find. It was all I could do to make myself vote for that little wormey liberal.
So they literally almost got Abrams elected. Boy that will show him!
I just looked at the results. The down ballot elections were all Within 2-3% points too. SURPRISE!! 😐

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
I remember back about 2008 the Paul bots thought he was gonna win because all their friends were voting for him.

Penfield

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

The link will take you to a site that reports the accuracy and bias for various polls. I make NO statement as to how accurate this site is with their report. You may and should read their methodologies to determine how it derives at its claims.

https://www.270towin.com/content/princeton-election-consortium-2020-electoral-maps

This site will present three electoral vote maps. These are (1) the current most likely electoral vote count based upon state-level polls; (2) the most likely count if Biden achieves +3% over polls; (3) the most likely count if Trump achieves +3% over polls. This allows you to visualize the results of each of the two +3% shifts. Again, I make NO claim as to the accuracy of the baseline map. The baseline map is interactive and you may change each state to another status to see how your change to a particular state or combination of states may affect the electoral vote.

Ray357

It's a tough decision sometimes. The RINOS put the super pac money behind the liberal Republicans. Their logic is that the conservatives will vote for the RINO for the very reason you just pointed out. There comes a time to draw a line in the Sand and show that if they give us liberal RINOS we will not elect them in the general. It's sort of a painful lesson for all.
That is exactly what's happening with L.G. in SC. this election cycle.

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
Trump Coming BACK to Georgia. It ain’t cause we good folks.

I heard Frank Luntz, a pollster whom I actually kinda want to like, talking to Bret Baier I believe. He made a statement that struck me as rather telling. It was something to the effect that if Trump defies the polls and wins again, that "his profession is done." I thought if I was a pollster and was really trying to make a living finding out what people really thought, I might have said something like, "If Trump wins we are going to have to really go back to square one and totally rethink the way our current sampling methodology" or some such. It occurred to me that if he was actually in the business of trying to shape the public's opinion then his statement makes a lot more sense. He could not have been just worried that people would stop looking at polls. I guarantee you that someone at Athlon Sports is right now dreaming up the top 25 college football teams for 2021 and will publish it in the middle of the summer and I will probably look at the stupid thing.

Go to Luntz's wikipedia page and read it if you doubt.

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
I heard Frank Luntz, a pollster whom I actually kinda want to like, talking to Bret Baier I believe. He made a statement that struck me as rather telling. It was something to the effect that if Trump defies the polls and wins again, that "his profession is done." I thought if I was a pollster and was really trying to make a living finding out what people really thought, I might have said something like, "If Trump wins we are going to have to really go back to square one and totally rethink the way our current sampling methodology" or some such. It occurred to me that if he was actually in the business of trying to shape the public's opinion then his statement makes a lot more sense. He could not have been just worried that people would stop looking at polls. I guarantee you that someone at Athlon Sports is right now dreaming up the top 25 college football teams for 2021 and will publish it in the middle of the summer and I will probably look at the stupid thing.

Go to Luntz's wikipedia page and read it if you doubt.
Well I hope next week Luntz is pumping gas in greasy overalls