Political polls

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
I don’t want that idiot anywhere near my gas tank. If he can’t even do a simple job like polling, what makes you think he can pump gas?
You ain’t no Hank junior fan. Not for real if you don’t catch that one

MudDucker

Staff member
I took the porcelain poll this morning. When I hit the lever, I saw Biden's chances circle the bowl and disappear.

turkeykirk

Well I hope next week Luntz is pumping gas in greasy overalls
If Biden wins, he won’t be pumping gas, but charging those Electric Vehicles that Biden wants. 1CD9FB63-327C-48B3-8676-72FC2EA70CE5.jpeg

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I have been called twice and my wife once on who we was voting for. We told the pollsters we was voting for Biden...and voted for Trump.:bounce:

And I know we are not the only ones to do this...so stick that in your poll and smoke it.:rofl:

Shadow11

I've gotten a few dozen texts from the Republican side. I always say stop. They probably think I'm a Democrat by now, but I'll be in line for however long it takes to vote trump tomorrow!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Reported on the news most states have seen 55% dems early voting and 45% Republicans. Even if all 55% voted Biden the large majority of R's in the past have voted in person. Gives me hope of a Trump victory.

srb

Polls are all over the place....
Just hope its all red*
Believe me there is plenty voting blue..
Now Ga , So many voting in the cities 👎

Throwback

🌽 LIBERTAW!!! 🌽
So they literally almost got Abrams elected. Boy that will show him!
I just looked at the results. The down ballot elections were all Within 2-3% points too. SURPRISE!! 😐
Well let’s see how close these will be tonight compared to the 2018 election.