Poll: Johnson Leads McKinney by 15

Thread starter #1

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Poll: Johnson Leads McKinney by 15

A new InsiderAdvantage/Majority Opinion poll for the Democratic primary runoff in Georgia’s 4th Congressional district shows challenger Hank Johnson maintaining his lead over incumbent U.S. Representative Cynthia McKinney by a full 15 percentage points as the runoff election looms closer.

McKinney’s totals moved up from the last poll late last week, but she still sat well behind former DeKalb County Commissioner Johnson.

Hank Johnson – 49 percent
Cynthia McKinney – 34 percent
Undecided – 17 percent.

The tracking survey of 300 likely voters was conducted the evening of July 31, and has a margin of error of plus or minus six percent.

“There has been some shift in African American voters in McKinney’s direction,” said InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery. “However, the black vote remains split with local black leaders endorsing Johnson, who is trouncing McKinney among eligible white voters.”

The winner of the August 8 runoff election will go on to face Republican challenger Catherine Davis in the November general election.

Thread starter #2

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
If you know someone who lives in the 4th district tell them to get out and vote for McKinney on August 8th.

Too much to be decided in the Republican runoffs. Those imbecile Democraps are going to have to solve their own problems. Until I am redistricted, I will have no representation at the House of Representatives level so I don't care who they elect.

I have many friends who vote Democrat in the 4th who are begging the rest of us to "Crossover" and help them get rid of her. We did it last time but she's Dracula, she just won't die.

I almost hope she is re-elected. She is the perfect poster child for the Democrat Party.

GeauxLSU

elfiii said:
I almost hope she is re-elected. She is the perfect poster child for the Democrat Party.
Why does Georgia have to have the poster child? I'm more happy when the reside in Mass, or Cali.

contender*

Should be a "WANTED" poster!:cheers:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
Told ya so Howard !!

The Republicans are too busy stumping for Leiberman to worry about McKinney :bounce:

WTM45

dbone said:
Told ya so Howard !!

The Republicans are too busy stumping for Leiberman to worry about McKinney :bounce:
So Bill Clinton is now a Republican? :whip:

Will McKinney run as an Independant if she is outed as a Dem? Ha! :yeah:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
WTM45 said:
So Bill Clinton is now a Republican? :whip:

Will McKinney run as an Independant if she is outed as a Dem? Ha! :yeah:

pull yer head out of the sand :crazy:

apparently you missed Howards post on the GOP sponsoring a green party member in Penn. to try and draw votes away from Casey , plus the Ct. college Republicans are stumping for Leiberman ( I've heard its all three of em ) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
I fixed it , I had two races running through my mind at the same time easy to do when your working on a 50 state stadegy

WTM45

dbone said:
I fixed it , I had two races running through my mind at the same time easy to do when your working on a 50 state stadegy
Slow down, release your emotions and pent up frustration over the 2000 and 2004 elections, and try to type coherently.

My head is in the sand?....................... Notice I edited MY post showing your first goof, playing nice.:biggrin3:

Last edited:
she is so distasteful

GeauxLSU said:
Why does Georgia have to have the poster child? I'm more happy when the reside in Mass, or Cali.
I guess we're still in "time out" over the War Between the States.

GeauxLSU

elfiii said:
I guess we're still in "time out" over the War Between the States.
:bounce:

Hey what's the noise about her taking donations from muslim groups (aka terrorists) and depositing the funds on 9/11???

Tim L

Well...Alot of folks are saying they hope McKinney wins because in the end her presence in congress actually helps the republicans...Well that may literally be true but I don't care, I hope that devil loses and crawls back into the same snake hole she crawled out of. She cries racism whenever anyone questions her about ANYTHING, but she is the very embodiment of racism when it comes to Asian Americans (her statement "How is it; that Koreans can come over here and immediately buy into a business; whats that all about; we know what its about" she tells her supporters in south Dekalb; and her anti-jewish propoganda would make Bin Laden proud. She called Majette an Uncle Tom four years ago and now, when she knows that the voters in south Dekalb are already familar with Johnson; her people are sneaking around telling people that Johnson is gay!!

Even if it were too be politically useful for Republicans if Mckinney were to be re-elected....well.....I'm sorry, but I would rather have a garden vareity (but still a decent person) liberal (Johnson) win and be more of a real thorn in the side to conservatives than to continue to have this totally anti-American lady re elected.