• Jerry Clower

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Lewis Grizzard

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Bubba Bechtol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larry the Cable Guy

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • One of the other 3 Blue Collar (Jeff, Bill, or Ron)

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, Carol Burnett

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Don Knotts

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Tim Wilson

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Justin Wilson (The Cajun Cooker)

• That guy they used to run on Comedy Channel with Peanut the Jalapino Pepper

• Total voters

Skipper

Banned
I've always like comedians. Several of the ones I liked the best are now dead, but I still like to listen to their stuff every now and then.

Who's your favorites?

Skipper

willbuck

I voted for Tim Wilson. I have seen him several times live and heard him alot on the radio with John Boy and Billy. That is the funniest white man I have ever heard. The uncle **** routine slays me.

Jeff Phillips

Lewis was in a class all by himself IMO!

Larry the Cable Guy is the funniest guy out there now :bounce:

Skipper

Banned
I've seen Jerry Clower, Lewis Grizzard, and Tim Wilson. Tim used to do WIVK's free concert in Knoxville most years, and I saw Lewis when I lived in Alabama.

I had 2 opportunities to see Jerry Clower, but only managed to do it once at Renfro Valley in Kentucky. The first time was in Birmingham at the fair. My fair date decided she didn't want to see Jerry Clower, and as mad as I got, I had to leave. I never did figure I'd be able to explain to her daddy how I let her walk off by herself in the middle of Besemer.

Skipper

GeauxLSU

My dad used to laugh till he cried at Foster Brooks. For that reason, I always found him funny as well.
The Burnett crew had some good stuff too...
From today, when Steven Wright first came out I thought he was hysterical.
The first time I saw Bill Cosby's "dentist chair" routine I could hardly catch my breathe.
It takes a lot for me to laugh out loud at a comedian (I've seen a few). That's actually got to be a tough job.
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Toliver! :bounce: :D :)

Actually, I would have to say Larry the Cable Guy is the best I have seen in a while. I always enjoyed Bill Cosby, too. Good, clean standup act.

GH22

If we're going best right now...Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White. Ron White is hilarious on his CD, which I think is much funnier than his act in the Blue Collar Tour.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
Ron White.........

"'cause they don't have enough ambulances lined up yet"......... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

southernclay

Voted Lewis Grizzard. I love Jerry Clower too, I saw him when I was a little kid at Lanierland.
I also love Bill Cosby.
My favorite now is Dave Chappelle.

H

HT2

I'd say that "TIM WILSON" is probably the best one that I like....

I mean Come on!!!!!!!!

He's already got an advantage.......He's named "TIM"!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Me too Steel, Red Skelton was the greatest.

Georgiaastro

Steel

I,m glad somebody mentioned Red Skelton, he was a funny person.

Larry