Poor Butch Jones...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I'd have to disagree. Butch's results aren't near what Richt produced, and every coach wins some they shouldn't and loses some they shouldn't. Yes, Richt had some Outback and Capitol One appearances, but they weren't his ceiling. So far, that appears to Butch's ceiling.

At Tennessee, Butch has never had a 10 win season, never had a top 10 finish, never had a Sugar Bowl appearance, never had a conference championship, and never even had an eastern division title.

At UGA, Richt had nine 10 win seasons, eight top 10 finishes, three Sugar Bowl appearances, two conference championships, and six division titles.

Obviously Butch is just in his 5th season and Richt had 15 seasons, but if you just compare their first 5 seasons or cut Richt's numbers by two-thirds, the disparity is still glaring. Butch has not produced at Tennessee, and I would argue that his production prior to Tennessee was due to the fact that he followed Brian Kelly at both CMU and Cincy.

^this^... Richt will always be a DGD... Butch will never have a title like that at Septictank U.. Heck, Richt was fired after a 10 win season.. VomitU would kill to have a double digit season in the win column..

MCBUCK

I get all of this, but something in me feels a bit of pity for ol Booch. I bet he's a heck of a nice guy. But I still want to see the Dawgs hand a half a hundred in kneeland.

Browning Slayer

I get all of this, but something in me feels a bit of pity for ol Booch. I bet he's a heck of a nice guy. But I still want to see the Dawgs hand a half a hundred in kneeland.

I feel NO pity for any Vol! They are the spawn of Satan and I hope the Dawgs take care of business and send them back where they came!

MudDucker

Staff member
Why would anyone want to know what the VolNation thinks? I have seen dumpster fires before and I'm sure their's isn't much different!

Browning Slayer

Why would anyone want to know what the VolNation thinks? I have seen dumpster fires before and I'm sure their's isn't much different!

It makes me chuckle to see a Vol in need and struggling..

1wok37.jpg

Browning Slayer

you really should. he needs to get to that food plot. :deadhorse::deadhorse:

I'll be heading down to my land tomorrow around lunch and I'll be in a tree tomorrow afternoon! :cool:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

I'm not expecting a win, but if we do, I'd love to see Slayers face. I'd imagine it's uncle lou on steroids

If we win, I would love to see the look on your face.. That means the Voltards will have to win out or I OWN your Avatar for 9 months!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you are going to LOVE that Avatar!! I may even put a poll on here and let the forum vote on which one to use.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

joepuppy

Every person in the pickems picked UGA, so if the mutts can't pull it off, it's gonna be really quiet in here. Course that may be the jinx we need. ::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Every person in the pickems picked UGA, so if the mutts can't pull it off, it's gonna be really quiet in here.

Doubt it. Dawg fans are the harshest critics of our own team, except for Slayer of course. :bounce:

If the Vols win, hat tip to them. It won't be the end of the world for us Dawgs but it still might not save Booch's job.;)

joepuppy

Doubt it. Dawg fans are the harshest critics of our own team, except for Slayer of course. :bounce:

If the Vols win, hat tip to them. It won't be the end of the world for us Dawgs but it still might not save Booch's job.;)

I thing UGA is a safe pick this week. We can't stop the run, and aren't really a threat to the QB either.

Browning Slayer

I'm not expecting a win, but if we do, I'd love to see Slayers face. I'd imagine it's uncle lou on steroids

You should see my face now!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would love to see yours!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: I would pay good money for a selfie!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

If we win, I would love to see the look on your face.. That means the Voltards will have to win out or I OWN your Avatar for 9 months!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you are going to LOVE that Avatar!! I may even put a poll on here and let the forum vote on which one to use.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmmm.... Avatar ownership is in my future!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: