Pop up ad's

Big7

The Oracle
I just installed it.

Seems to be working.

Glenn2399

Pop ups are driving me nuts. Have been for the last 5-6 weeks. I have installed several ad blockers including the one mentioned above. I can view this site from 4 devices, desktop, 2 tablets or my cell phone. It happens on all 4 of them. This is the only web site that I get these pop ups. I am convinced it is a GON problem..

ol bob

I have addblocker+ and have never had one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pop ups are driving me nuts. Have been for the last 5-6 weeks. I have installed several ad blockers including the one mentioned above. I can view this site from 4 devices, desktop, 2 tablets or my cell phone. It happens on all 4 of them. This is the only web site that I get these pop ups. I am convinced it is a GON problem..
Nope. I haven't seen one in years on any device I'm running the proper version of Adblocker+ for the platform on. That sounds like a malware issue.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
OK. It just confuses me that GON is the only site out of dozens that I get Pop ups. I'll keep digging.
Your add blocker is not installed.
If it goes thru the motions showing you how to do it. Then you have to go thru the stand manually and do it.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
If you have an ad blocker and only one site is allowing ads then the ad blocker is probably configured to allow ads on that site. Look through your ad blocker settings an see if GON has somehow been made an exception.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you have an ad blocker and only one site is allowing ads then the ad blocker is probably configured to allow ads on that site. Look through your ad blocker settings an see if GON has somehow been made an exception.
This.