Pop-up Camper Cable Replacement

I have a 2000 StarCraft Popup camper. The lift cable that lifts the left rear corner is broken. The previous owner had actually purchased a set of replacement cables for it and replaced one or two, so I have a couple of extra lift cables in hand. Unfortunately, I do not even know where to start on replacing the cable. There is a section of cable near the winch under the camper that is broken. Does anyone know anyone within an hour of Wrightsville that could work on this camper?

Thanks

TL60

Having replaced all 4 and the winch on an older('93) Jayco several years ago, I managed to get it all the way up and then made a 2x4 brace for ea corner to support it.
Luckily managed to get an exploded view from them. I did modify and upgrade from what was basically an old hand crank boat trailer winch to a 12v ATV one. Hi Tech redneck! lol Also looked at all of the pulleys to see how wear was on them. Not a horrible project if you are reasonably adept with a tool box and remember to be careful and patient doing it.
Good luck on it.