Popped a good one with the Windham 223

stonecreek

Not really a gunning post other than single shot 22 after the fact. But finally caught the white sow that I had been after for a couple months. She was smart I only seen her twice in the pecan orchard and never got the chance to pull the trigger. She had been shot twice tho and did not slow her down. Both shots appeared to be high. First hog I have caught in that style trap that caused minor damage to the trap. Built like a tank and mean as rip.
biwhso.jpg

Brian Groce

Working on them.
Good job.

Jester896

Senior Clown
Good Deal! Ha...I was in town yesterday afternoon and dropped in on Gun Dr. Seems like you always get into them the next day :D

stonecreek

Next time will get together and shoot. Fixing to get good. Tell your buddy this is on farm east of mine. He has access there. Tell him east side pivot. He familiar

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Man y’all are getting it done !! Love that white pig!

Jester896

Senior Clown
Nice! Was in the neighborhood Saturday and today. He said he hasn't hunted anywhere since deer season started. As soon as deer season is over he was going to get back after them. So many places he goes have deer hunters on them too... he didn't want any complaints about him being there and interfering with deer hunts.

I could have sworn I saw a few in the edge of the green field just N of Bear Branch on the way home Saturday.