Possible inverter problem

I need help from folks more experienced than me. I have a slow drain on my RV battery even when I keep it plugged in. I am assuming that the only thing it can be is my inverter is gone and needs replacing. Could it be anything else?

Donal

Have the battery load tested at Oreilly or some place.
Isolate each circuit while watching the volt meter or amp meter. Check the acid level in each cell of the battery.
What are the symptoms you are having? PM me if you need conversation.

I have two separate marine/RV deep cycle batteries. One I just usually use for my boat. When the one for all the dc connections on the camper died, I simply replaced it and put the other on my charger. Then the second one died. I can charge the both fully but they steadily drain even with the camper plugged in leaving me to think it’s not my battery but the inverter that is not allowing keeping the battery charged during use. ?‍♂️

pjciii

Are you pushing/pressing the battery disconnect switch when not plugged into power. I found that somethings would continue to drain the battery like a radio, a clock. Usually around the battery somewhere there is a reset button for the disconnect switch. Try that

Are you pushing/pressing the battery disconnect switch when not plugged into power. I found that somethings would continue to drain the battery like a radio, a clock. Usually around the battery somewhere there is a reset button for the disconnect switch. Try that
It’s draining the battery even when I am plugged in.

pjciii

I would think that their might be a problem with the switch that shuts off battery when plugged into power. Have you got the schematic for your electrical system. If not call the technical support number for your camper and ask them to email electric and water. They are usually very nice about it and you can even run the problem by them. They may have some answers also

I would think that their might be a problem with the switch that shuts off battery when plugged into power. Have you got the schematic for your electrical system. If not call the technical support number for your camper and ask them to email electric and water. They are usually very nice about it and you can even run the problem by them. They may have some answers also
Thanks!