Post locations for ethanol free gas here

GoldDot40

Let's see if I can remember some that I have seen.

Pumpkin Center in Harlem, GA
Golden Pantry in Hull, GA (hwy 72 store)
Circle K in Thomson, GA @ I-20

specialk

most quik trips sell it now....not every pump though....look for the red handles....

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Seems to be mainly the ones further out from the metro areas though,
Only place I know around here is the Grands / Sonoco at Bobo and McLand behind Hardy's car lots.

specialk

Seems to be mainly the ones further out from the metro areas though,

the one i use is about 10 miles from Atlanta Airport, i thought all had it now....

transfixer

the one i use is about 10 miles from Atlanta Airport, i thought all had it now....

a couple I've gone to around Douglasville hasn't had it so far, and I don't think the one in Dallas has it either , which I would think they should, being where they are ?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
a couple I've gone to around Douglasville hasn't had it so far, and I don't think the one in Dallas has it either , which I would think they should, being where they are ?
Per the list I found (Pure-gas.org) only 4 places around here; the 1 I mentioned above, Grands at 92 and Dragstrip Rd., Ingles on Nebo, and Buddy's at 61 and Hiram Sudie. In Douglasville; Quick Trip on Chapel Hill Rd. and the one you mentioned on Ridge Rd.

transfixer

Per the list I found (Pure-gas.org) only 4 places around here; the 1 I mentioned above, Grands at 92 and Dragstrip Rd., Ingles on Nebo, and Buddy's at 61 and Hiram Sudie. In Douglasville; Quick Trip on Chapel Hill Rd. and the one you mentioned on Ridge Rd.

I know I've got one QT out here in Carrollton down the road from where I work that sells it, last time I looked it was $3.99 a gallon, the Grands over on Ridge was $4.99 last time I was over there

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I know I've got one QT out here in Carrollton down the road from where I work that sells it, last time I looked it was $3.99 a gallon, the Grands over on Ridge was $4.99 last time I was over there
List has 5 in Carrollton including the 1 you mentioned.. QT on Bankhead. Also Valero on Bankhead, Amoco on Maple St. Sonoco on Old 61, and the BP on 27.

Kev

Prices Station in White Plains
Mollys in Crawfordville
Rocket in Mitchell
Jet in warrenton
Gunn mini mart in Warrenton
Sprint in Thomson

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
12 years ago when I started this thread non ethanol was hard to find. Thankfully it’s easier to find now, but the price is a LOT MORE !!

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Forsyth QT is supposed to have it and had the pump but were out yesterday. I'm trying the Forsyth Ingles tomorrow.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
12 years ago when I started this thread non ethanol was hard to find. Thankfully it’s easier to find now, but the price is a LOT MORE !!
Pure-gas.org shows 16,577 places in the U.S. with 41 added and 23 removed in the last 7 days. Doesn't give any prices tho.