Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Hillbilly stalker

Sorry folks I dug into it. I emailed Danner boots and this is the reply I received
its a scam
Abbie (Danner Support)
Sep 25, 9:41 AM PDT
Good morning David,

Thank you for contacting us here at Danner! That website you linked below is not associated with us and is a scam. Unfortunately a fake site is being advertised on Facebook and our lawyers are working with Facebook to have it taken down. I really recommend calling your bank and seeing if they can cancel that charge or even cancel the card you used to make the purchase. I am so sorry for the inconvenience! I have attached a coupon code for you to use if you would like to make a purchase directly through our website.

30% off code:

This code is valid for 30 % off the original price and does not expire. It is valid for online purchase only, exclusions may apply. Discount code is good for one-time use only and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

Abbie | Customer Service Representative

1x1-trans.png
Sep 23, 9:37 AM PDT
I ordered a pair of boots from www.dannerstore.top
They are the Danner Brown Alsea normally $190 on sale for $29
When the order went thru, my credit card was charged by " style fevers". Is that company associated with Danner ? Is this dannerstore.top a legitimate site ? Thank you. My number is xxxxxxif you have any questions. Thanks again
Attachment(s)

Last edited:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Sorry folks I dug into it. I emailed Danner boots and this is the reply I received
its a scam
Abbie (Danner Support)
Good morning David,

Thank you for contacting us here at Danner! That website you linked below is not associated with us and is a scam. Unfortunately a fake site is being advertised on Facebook and our lawyers are working with Facebook to have it taken down. I really recommend calling your bank and seeing if they can cancel that charge or even cancel the card you used to make the purchase. I am so sorry for the inconvenience! I have attached a coupon code for you to use if you would like to make a purchase directly through our website.

30% off code:
CRC30LS7XP

This code is valid for 30 % off the original price and does not expire. It is valid for online purchase only, exclusions may apply. Discount code is good for one-time use only and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Thanks!

1x1-trans.png
When the order went thru, my credit card was charged by " style fevers". Is that company associated with Danner ? Is this dannerstore.top a legitimate site ? Thank you. My number is xxxxxxif you have any questions. Thanks again
Attachment(s)

May want to X out that danner coupon code if you don't want someone else to use it. ::ke:

shdw633

Good deal on a Tenzing backpack. plus a coupon code FS10 for an extra 10% off. Get the pack for around $45.

its a scam
Abbie (Danner Support)
Good morning David,

30% off code:

Thanks!

1x1-trans.png
Attachment(s)

Was was almost to the point of clicking on "complete purchase" when I noticed that the total I was to be charged was incorrect. I quickly closed the window and one hour later call my CC company to check and see if there had been a charge made to my card... There was NOT, thankfully.

Knife with LED lights. I saw a very similar knife to this in my LGS when I picked up my last toy there. Seemed pretty nice, so I came home and did a bit of searching online. I found a similar one to the one I saw, except the one I bought had a nice leather sheath, where the one in the LGS had a nylon sheath. I'm very happy with what I got for $25/delivered.

Thought you might be curious..... Description:

New 9" overall. 4" titanium nitride coated 440 surgical stainless drop point blade with thumb ridge. Black rubberized handle with two LEDs (14000 mcd brightness). Batteries included. Black leather belt sheath.

Link To the closest I can find to mine, but this has a thumb "ridge" on it. Mine is marked exactly the same on the blade and the box is marked "Revelation Lighted Knife"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Miscellaneous-Lighted-3-in-1-Field-Knife-Knife-H1634-9-overall-4/163846286658?_trkparms=aid=555018&algo=PL.SIM&ao=2&asc=20160908110712&meid=494e52992c0a4c538d2d96e0cf3c1928&pid=100677&rk=1&rkt=3&sd=192983251154&itm=163846286658&pmt=1&noa=0&pg=2385738&_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598

Picture from the above ad.

s-l500-2.jpg

Picture of my new Knife:

thumbnail-98.jpeg

thumbnail-99.jpeg

shdw633

In trying to help someone else out on another thread, I came across these Scentblocker Safety Harness pants for a GREAT price at Rogers Sporting Goods online. These pants have the safety harness built into the pants and normally run around $190 plus depending on what size you are, but Rogers has them for $89 right now, any size. I have two pairs of these already but ordered another one because you can't beat that price and you will love not having to deal with a safety harness any longer. The safety cord comes off and you can wear these just like regular pants if you go to the ground blind or box stand.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...MI987wsqL75AIVEbbICh2SRQ0YEAQYByABEgLVLfD_BwE

add a little something extra to your order to get over $100 and get free shipping as well.

DawgDr.

In trying to help someone else out on another thread, I came across these Scentblocker Safety Harness pants for a GREAT price at Rogers Sporting Goods online. These pants have the safety harness built into the pants and normally run around $190 plus depending on what size you are, but Rogers has them for $89 right now, any size. I have two pairs of these already but ordered another one because you can't beat that price and you will love not having to deal with a safety harness any longer. The safety cord comes off and you can wear these just like regular pants if you go to the ground blind or box stand.

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...MI987wsqL75AIVEbbICh2SRQ0YEAQYByABEgLVLfD_BwE

add a little something extra to your order to get over $100 and get free shipping as well.
Thanks, did you see a size chart anywhere? t

shdw633

Thanks, did you see a size chart anywhere? t

No but my experience with them is they run just a little bit smaller in size, so if you are a large then go one up because you may want to be wear them with base layers or long underwear on colder mornings.

Need a high Quality Folder? Larry has Boker folding pocket knives on sale right now for a very good value/price $16.99, normally $39.99. Free shipping on orders $49 and up, so I bought three (Grandsons or sponsors on the upcoming gift hunt). The knife comes in a small metal tin, wrapped in cardboard and plastic. VERY well made, sturdy knife (Hey, it is a BOKER!). I will mention, however, it's not a lightweight, much heavier than my normal pocket knife, a Gerber ultralighit of about the same size.

Boker magnum pocket folder

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1021307620?pid=243814

thumbnail-136.jpeg

thumbnail-137.jpeg