Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

bilgerat

Senior
Was is Academy last night and ran across the Muddy Hunter 12 Trail Camera for $30. I cant seem to find on their website but below is a link to the exact package I found in store. Maybe an old lot that this store somehow located??
that's a great cam, ive got 2

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Academy has 10% off for First Responders, Military and Medical Staff through Sept 11, online or in store.

NickDeer

How those hold up left on the tree all season? Rust?
I would assume you would need to get new cables each year if you leave it out. If you took the cables out each time I wouldn't see it being too bad. Might need a new coat of paint, Summits are known for their paint not lasting.

ngamtns

Ordered one of these Sunday and already received today. Seems like a good deal. We will see how it works.

Attachments

• E0C5A4D2-172F-4722-A235-7FFC11A6F084.jpeg
    E0C5A4D2-172F-4722-A235-7FFC11A6F084.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 74

shdw633

Ordered one of these Sunday and already received today. Seems like a good deal. We will see how it works.

I appreciate the information, I just ordered one today!!

shdw633

Just picked up a Moultrie seed spreader for $111.50 and fee shipping off the Home Depot website. This is the smaller spreader and only holds 50 pounds but the price is right and it has good reviews. I had the larger Moultrie spreader up until this spring for a lot of years with little issues and this one has better reviews than that one ever did.

rosewood

Yes I know Nikon has can discontinue manufacturing rifle scopes. However they supposed to still warranty the ones that are out there and they got some good deals. And they're good scopes. Academy has all their Nikon rifle scopes on sale for 30% off. Looks like the crossbow scope is on sale too. I highly recommend it.

rosewood