Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

shdw633

Tactacam Reveal X is out!! You can get them online at Walmart for $120 and free shipping or Gander Mountain/Camping World for $132 plus shipping.

shdw633

Tactacam Reveal X is out!! You can get them online at Walmart for $120 and free shipping or Gander Mountain/Camping World for $132 plus shipping.

WOW, Walmart is out of stock already!!!

shdw633

WOW, Walmart is out of stock already!!!

They have now pulled them down from their site and when I clicked on the camera I was in the process of buying it showed the price of $140 now.

Gaswamp

Muck boots has 50%...good luck with sizes

Ugahunter2013

Huntstand has their Pro Membership upgrade on sale today. Regular $29.99/year on sale for $20.99 today only.

Ugahunter2013

Saw some muddy cameras at academy for 29.99 I think either 12 or 14mp

I saw that too, but i also saw where the trigger speed was 1+ second. I don't have any cameras with trigger speeds that slow, I wonder how they would work?

Ugahunter2013

Solid cameras, I own a bunch of em and friends all have em.

Do you have them over corn? With the slow trigger speed, I don't see how it can get a picture of a deer walking down a trail? Not doubting you, but just curious. At that price if they perform well its a no brainer.

Chas

Do you have them over corn? With the slow trigger speed, I don't see how it can get a picture of a deer walking down a trail? Not doubting you, but just curious. At that price if they perform well its a no brainer.
Corn, trails, scrapes, food plots, all of the above, never had an issue.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Corn, trails, scrapes, food plots, all of the above, never had an issue.

Bought the Muddy cam for 32 bucks out the door from Academy, so far pretty impressed with camera speed and quality, got a pic of my neighbor riding by. Free shipping too, ordered another one yesterday.

Attachments

• IKFG9304.JPG
    IKFG9304.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 70