Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

shdw633

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
A new ad from Sportsman Guide. Only good to 8-31-16.

gt40

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 2.28.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 2.28.57 PM.png
    680.7 KB · Views: 5,269

ryanh487

I'm on the lookout for some women's early season camo of y'all come across any deals let me know!

My girlfriend found some awesome deals at cabelas in their discount room. bought about $400 worth of stuff for $100. It changes regularly and you have to dig, but there are good deals to be found.
Also, look at youth clothing. it's generally cheaper and depending on her size she may be able to get away with youth pants and cold weather gear. Mens shirts can also work for T's, and are cheaper than the women's lines too. Got my girl some youth sized insulated bibs from walmart for 1/4 the price of the women's wear bibs from anywhere that carried them.

Last edited:

BigBrett

Academy in Augusta has summit viper classic for $179. Only 3 left after I got mine this morning but can get raincheck

GottaGetOutdoors

$199 for Steiner 3-9x42 scope at Academy. Clearance price is $680 at most stores, but this one had them for $199. I bought all they had.

ryanh487

Cabelas has a hawk 2 man ladder with the trampoline/millenium style seats for $180. 18' at the rail, high/angled back with lumbar contour, extra wide seats. Getting mine put together to hang tomorrow morning and it is one solid, well built stand and looks like it will be exceedingly comfortable and spacious.

GottaGetOutdoors

Cabelas has a hawk 2 man ladder with the trampoline/millenium style seats for $180. 18' at the rail, high/angled back with lumbar contour, extra wide seats. Getting mine put together to hang tomorrow morning and it is one solid, well built stand and looks like it will be exceedingly comfortable and spacious.

You will like it. Got one last year and it is very well made.

southerndraw

Thanks for the heads up!!! I just bought 2 of them, I don't care what color they are for that price!!!! :cool::cool:

And...you probably don't have to worry about anyone stealing them, it's a good deal.

XJfire75

My girlfriend found some awesome deals at cabelas in their discount room. bought about $400 worth of stuff for $100. It changes regularly and you have to dig, but there are good deals to be found.
Also, look at youth clothing. it's generally cheaper and depending on her size she may be able to get away with youth pants and cold weather gear. Mens shirts can also work for T's, and are cheaper than the women's lines too. Got my girl some youth sized insulated bibs from walmart for 1/4 the price of the women's wear bibs from anywhere that carried them.

That's exactly what I just did. Found some good youth camo clearance for her and total I can get everything from lightweight t shirts to jacket and pants for $80 instead of like $250.

She's 5'0" and 105lb so she's barely a youth large. Haha. Score!

SOUTHERN WOODS

$199 for Steiner 3-9x42 scope at Academy. Clearance price is $680 at most stores, but this one had them for $199. I bought all they had.

Would love to find one of these!

Walmart here in SC is having a clearance sale on guns. Found a Ruger American .243 tonight for $199.00. Price was still marked $380ish until they scanned it. .308 and .30-06 were also available but they are going fast.

shootemall

It's not exclusive to hunting, but we all gotta eat, and they have detergent, and what not... Target has 10% off everything Sunday only with a coupon. Text Run to 827438 to get the coupon. Plus unlike Wally world, target still matches competitors ads if you bring it in, and the competition has it cheaper.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Luke Deer Commander great thread. Let's keep the deals coming guys I went ahead and made it a "Sticky" thread.

jskp89

Heads up! Cabelas has Vortex viper HS LR 4-16x50 FFP XLR MOA rifle scope on sale. Regular $899.00 for $449.00. Crazy deal for anyone looking for an excellent fist focal plane long range scope. I ordered 2!

shdw633

It doesn't look like the fuel cartridges and pads come with the pink thermacell.

Got my Thermacell's in today and they did come with the fuel cartridges and pads.