Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

shdw633

He just a quick note to let you all know to watch Ebay for times when they will throw a 10 to 20% discount on items you may be buying. Yesterday they had a 15% off anything you put in your cart up to a $100 discount, which is just under $700 in merchandise and today they are having a 15% discount through certain sellers; however, you have to do your due diligence to insure you're getting the best price when they have it with only certain sellers. That being said you can get this Millenium Aluminum Lock on for around $130 right now after the 15% discount that is going on right now with this seller is applied. This seems to be something Ebay has been doing more often and I have gotten some great deals with it. I could have bought a new X-stand climber with seat/shooting rail attachment for a little over $118 yesterday had I not already had one. Just thought I would pass that along. Look under the section that shows where you bid to see where it says pay only $130.89 (Show me how)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Millen...2010,yianniswine,zwilling_j.a._henckels&rt=nc

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
$50 for an originally priced $150 is good IMO. I traded in two old, one not functioning, and put the new ones out a week ago. Have not yet pulled the cards but will do so later this week and will report on the pic quality.

c-rig king

$50 for an originally priced $150 is good IMO. I traded in two old, one not functioning, and put the new ones out a week ago. Have not yet pulled the cards but will do so later this week and will report on the pic quality.
Interested in what you find out. Looking to buy before the promo ends if quality is at least decent.

Mikec84

Yea I got the same Email and then a email/survey on their customer service. I told them it was good right up to the point they sold me a camera they didn't have to sell.
Wow sounds like they don't have their ducks in a row. A big company like that should make it right. Even if they had to send you a brand new camera.

rosewood

Dick's prices were always high to me unless they had a sale or a clearance. They lost most of my business when they took ARs off the shelf. I would still cruise through and look for clearance items after that. Then I wrote them off at all cost when they said they would no longer sell long guns to someone under 21.

Rosewood

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I bought this knife sharpener at BED BATH and BEYOND for about $20.00. I was having trouble getting my fillet knife sharp so I gave this a try. My blade was pretty rounded off so it took about 15 swipes through the machine. It became so sharp that when I sliced the hair on my arm I had a scab where it took a little bit of skin too. I don't know how long it will keep working, but I am going to keep it a while to see how it holds up.

Attachments

• knife sharpener .jpg
    knife sharpener .jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 107

shdw633

Just got a heads up on Badlands gear. Badlands website has everything 50% off and free shipping with Promo Code blf&f2018. That's Badlandspack.com. I got a merino wool baselayer top and bottom for $49 shipped free. Thought I would pass this along.

shootemall

I went to academy in Kennesaw and explained that I have somebody coming for thanksgiving who I'd rather not let in my house. They gave me several free cable locks. They said they support gun safety. I don't know if other academy locations or other retailers also give free locks, but it might be worth looking into.

Gaswamp

ttt