Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Academy Sports is running their 2 man ladder stand for $89.95 right now.
1541996412159.png

high tech. hunter

black Friday everything in Dicks was 25% off

high tech. hunter

Those $28 Tasco trail cams at Walmart are awesome!!!! I've got four different brand cameras on our place and that tasco has the best pics of any of them, even much more expensive ones. They do require 8 AA batteries.
I f
Got a couple for $28. Great pictures.

high tech. hunter

Can't bring myself to shop at Dicks anymore. Not even if they payed me to take their products.
They are down to one cashier here and stock market value poor. Will go the way of Gander soon.

shdw633

Foodsaver website has a good sale on some of their sealers and their rolls of bags are two for one.

Thanks, I got me a new sealer, bags and containers!! Thanks again for the heads up!!

Deernut3

I bought boxes of the vacuum seal bags from Kroger for 6.89 for a box of 22 bags. They were sitting right next to the Foodsaver bags for 20 something bucks a box. They are a bit thinner but I can live with that for the price difference.

Otisman

Millennium M300 tree seat $48 at academy sports. Saw it online while in cabelas and they price matched it.

nrh0011

Stoeger m3000 12 ga 3" at Barrows Hardware in butler, GA. $475 dollars with $75 dollar mail in rebate, nice gun.

shootemall

If you want a $50 digital visa gift card, go to Www.hyudaiusa.com/test-drive-offer/ and get a code, then schedule a test drive at a participating dealer. I only got the code by logging in from a laptop, not my phone. One per household every 6 months. I know it isn't specific to hunting, but free $50 is a great deal.