Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

Christmas present, maybe?

I bought three sets (for my 3 Grandsons) of these Old Timer/Shrade Limited Edition knife sets. One fixed blade "Sharp Finger" with sheath, one 3 blade folder and 1 lock blade folder. Half price at Midway. (look under knives & Old Timer)

Sorry about the picture, but I didn't want to hack the plastic cover off.

thumbnail-94.jpeg

ucfireman

Lowes has Rayovak batteries on sale again. Till 12-24-2019 $10.97 for 60 AA/AAA and I think it was 9 9v. May have had something for D/C but I didn't look for those.
Christmas toys need batteries.
These are good batteries, last a LONG time in the trail cams and a good while in flashlights.
This actually cheaper than they were at Thanksgiving.

shdw633

wingsupply.com is having a flash sale for the next 3 days. Up to 85% off Scentblocker clothing and items with free shipping for orders of $49 or more.

Last edited:

Professor

Anyone planning a Western hunt, or thinking about planning a western hunt, there are some huge savings right now on gear - packs, tents, stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, etc., as well as lightweight packable hunting clothes

mountainsteals.com
theclymb.com
steepandcheap.com

rosewood

shdw633

Academy has hunting clothes 50% off online. Not just their brand either, big name stuff too. Even some waders on sale.

Went there to look at some cloths and ended up buying a Rossi 17 HMR with a scope for $130 that they had on sale. Did not see that coming!!

Stickers

I like to keep watch on this place. I got another millennium m50 hang on comes with 30’ safety rope free shipping for $115.00 They are not on sale now but that got a lot of good stuff to look through. Got to catch it on sale.

https://www.natchezss.com/

rosewood

I like to keep watch on this place. I got another millennium m50 hang on comes with 30’ safety rope free shipping for $115.00 They are not on sale now but that got a lot of good stuff to look through. Got to catch it on sale.

https://www.natchezss.com/

They just now started selling to folks in GA again. I haven't tried them out since they have re-opened the store to us.