Post those Hunting Gear Deals!!!

shdw633

I really love my Ghostblind, especially during turkey season and I just found out they are coming out with a new, lighter model. They are currently all on sales at Ghostblind website and if you add the code EXPO20 you get an additional 20% off. That would put the standard 46 inch tall Ghostblind at just under $160 and the new 35 inch tall model at just under $140. They have other products on sale as well so if you are interested now is the time to get one because these very rarely go on sale throughout the year.

Stickers

Well I hunt private property so having the lightest steps are not necessary but I wanted some good ones and I think I may have found a good deal. I ordered them and I’ll let y’all know if they’re any good when I get them.

Attachments

• 5DD979F5-7477-4022-A159-B2ABD6C1D4DD.jpeg
    5DD979F5-7477-4022-A159-B2ABD6C1D4DD.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 74

Stickers

No cell cams. Sorry no help

I’ve never needed one and actually need the exercise ? I only put my cameras in certain areas anyway so as to try and not spook a wise old buck out.
The reason i want a cellular one is actually to catch poachers. I pretty much know who they are but need proof. They have stolen three of my cameras in the last couple years even had two of them up high and amongst limbs to hide them but they got em. I figure if I have a cellular camera then at least I got their pictures.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I’ve never needed one and actually need the exercise ? I only put my cameras in certain areas anyway so as to try and not spook a wise old buck out.
The reason i want a cellular one is actually to catch poachers. I pretty much know who they are but need proof. They have stolen three of my cameras in the last couple years even had two of them up high and amongst limbs to hide them but they got em. I figure if I have a cellular camera then at least I got their pictures.
I think you can track the cell cameras if stolen too.

shdw633

Went to my Walmart and they had assemble Blackstone griddle grills on sale. They may not be at every Walmart but the one near me had their Blackstone Griddles marked down to $110 and some change on their 2 burners and they had a four burner there for $185. Like I stated that's my Walmart but they may have them for that near your area so I thought I would let you all know because that's a pretty good deal on them. That was for the ones already assembled that had been on display; so that's why they could be reduced in price as well because they were getting a little rust on them. Might be worth a trip to your Walmart if you are looking for one any time soon.

shdw633

Hawk Crawler Deer Cart is currently on Ebay for $119.99 and if you put in the code JPRESDAY in the coupon section of the checkout it will take another $18 off that, so you're getting it for around $102 plus tax if you have to pay any. Pretty good deal on that deer cart.

gadeerwoman

Good time to watch the thrift stores for kids camo. I've seen some brand new looking coats and jackets for kids at the goodwill stores lately.
Walmarts seem to be out of any closeout deer hunting stuff now. Some had good deals, some didn't mark stuff down at all. Varied store to store.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Good time to watch the thrift stores for kids camo. I've seen some brand new looking coats and jackets for kids at the goodwill stores lately.
Walmarts seem to be out of any closeout deer hunting stuff now. Some had good deals, some didn't mark stuff down at all. Varied store to store.
Really good tip! I don't know how many sets of camo clothes & pairs of snake boots my son has gone through when he was growing. All slightly used.

Hillbilly stalker

Yall better keep a check on your Wal mart clearance. One manager told me a couple weeks ago they would be no clearance on Black Powder.....My buddy standing in front of me just bought a CVA Wolf for $59. He bought several types of BP bullets, including power belts for less than $5. Rage BH FOR $7.99.

gadeerwoman

Academy has had some camo youth hiking type boots for $12. Picked up a brand new pair (original tags still attached) pair of Redhead bonedry camo pants yesterday at a goodwill for $5.99. SCORE!